Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Senior User

madrid london is starting off with a positive reputation.
1959 F100

i had the pleasure of starting this treasure yesterday. My friends stepsons girl friend inherited this 'Classic' from her father and it sat in the garage for a year. there was not a thing wrong just needed to get the fresh gas up to the carb, so i took it slow and when it fired it ran like it had just rolled off the car hauler at the dealership. She knows somebody that knows someone at "Ricks Restoration" [Pawn Stars] here in Vegas. i told her to cut out the middle man and take it to a auction. ok can't attach a foto so will up load a picture to my album.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
upload pic to site like photobucket and then paste the link here.
also isn't Ricks and the pawn store separate businesses?

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Senior User

madrid london is starting off with a positive reputation.
'59 F-100

You are correct; i was trying to say that if you've seen Pawn Stars, you will recognize Rick Restoration........
Bummer is, she told me $8500 and i could only come up with maybe $7k and i did not want to low ball my friends g-friend. but he gave her $ 6k and scored a biggee !!!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
maybe she should have been a little closer to her lowest amount and you could have gotten it.
I hope they don't do anything stupid to it to try and flip it for big $$.

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 10:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter