Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
Thumbs up OT... The Tire Club/XRF

Just thought id share a positive customer service story. Ordered my XRF ball joints from The Tire Club on wednesday, very quick shipping, were supposed to arrive yesterday but delayed to today because of the 18" of snow. Unfortunately one of the ball joints showed up defective (i can move the stud around in the socket with ease) so i sent them an email, mentioning i was planning on doing the job thursday. Not more than 15 minutes later i got a reply saying i would have the part delivered before Thursday! No hassle customer service FTW!

I also bought ball joints from them for my old truck, and no problems which is why i bought from them again.
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 03-09-2013, 10:33 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty