Category: Drivetrain Price: $0 Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing Location (State): NJ Item Condition: Used Engine: Part suitable for gas truck Part fits:: 97-03 F150, Expedition, Miscellaneous
Parting a 1997 Ford F150 4x4, Supercab, Flareside. 5.4L SVT Lightning conversion, so some parts will fit '99-04 SVT Lightnings, and also Expeditions. Axles are 3.55, rear is H9 limited slip; paint color is Oxford white, interior is Prairie Tan.
Parts and pricing listed at the bottom.
- Supercharged 5.4L Lightning engine, fresh with ~5000 miles on it, rebuilt with 9:1 compression, .030 over, TrickFlow valve covers, JLP 4 lb lower pulley, rebuilt Eaton M112 with stripped rotors, BBK shorty headers, stock 42 lb Injectors, Navigator water pump, painted, polished, etc. (complete - oil pan to throttle body) - $3500 obo
- New fuel tank, straps, 255 LPH Bosch Fuel Pump (modified sending unit) and tank pressure sensor - $250
- Newer filler neck assembly - $50
- MAC Cold Air Intake for SVT Lightning - $150
- 90MM MAF with plastic housing - $50
- SCT Xcal3 Tuner # 3000 - $325
- Driver Airbag - $50
- Passenger Airbag - $50
- Driver Captain's Chair (full power, working condition) - $70
- Passenger Captain's Chair (manual) - $50
- Rear folding leather bench seat assembly (mint condition) - $150
- Ford DJJ3 PCM, calibration MLC-211, tested working ('97-98 F150 5.4L Auto) - $40
- Ford GZA3 PCM, calibration MLC-211, tested working ('97-98 Expedition 5.4L Auto) - $40
- SVT Lights, Crystal Fogs and Billet Grilles - SOLD
- Newer Radiator - $100
- E4OD 4x4 transmission, works great (Jasper reman with 30-35k on it) - $1200 obo
- BW4406 electric shift transfer case, works great - $300
- American Racing 17" wheels with Pirelli Scorpion ATR LT285/70R17s (setup less then 5k old) - $1200 obo
- Newer rear bumper, was $450+ new, been on the truck for around 5k - $300
- Front Bumper - $100
- Off-Road package skid plates (front diff, t-case, and gas tank) - $75
- Rancho RS5000 Shocks - SOLD
- Expedition console - $75
- Hood - $150
- Hood Latch, brand new from Ford, only been on the truck for maybe 100-200 miles - $30
- Flareside bed in great shape, perfect underneath, with plastic bed-liner - $1000 obo
- Hardshell Tonnue (needs lock) - $200
- Ford 9.75 axle with 3.55 LS, code H9, works good no noises, drum to drum with cables - $350
Any other parts not listed that you need big or small, make me an offer; no part too small!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.