Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Your New Texas Chapter Leader Needs No Introduction...

...but I'm gonna introduce him anyway

Texans please welcome texans (Scotty), your new chapter leader, who's back for round 2.

Also I'd like to thank Robert (plumber01) for his work as Texas CL. You did a great job
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back Scotty!
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 03-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Junior User

Gigi79Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Gigi79Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I understand welcome back is in order. I'm a NFG myself. Lookin' forward to chattin' with Ya
Old 03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
welcome back Scotty! Robert did a great job too!
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Scotty!

Congratulations Scotty! I know you will do a great job.

And I would like to offer my appreciation to What's his name, the previous whatever it is, and thank him for whatever it was that he did. (I think it involved sand wedges, a chunk of cheese, and a lawn tractor pull.)

So..... Who are you all again and why am I awake?

Timothy

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
i'm a gummi bear.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Tim I don't even want to know what y'all have been doing since I have been gone. You dot want to know the mental pics running through my head right now.

It's good to be back. And thanks everyone hopefully I can do at least as good as last time, and as good as what's his name lol
Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Elder User

jayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to beholdjayft8 is a splendid one to behold
Yes, hear, hear!

Thank you Robert and welcome back Scotty.

Greatful to have you both.
03 SD, 5.4 reg cab 4X4 work truck, modest mods (listed with part nos. in garage)
Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter