Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Senior User

$$$=SPEED is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
New $450k 515hp 6 wheel Merc G63

Mercedes-Benz reveals the G63 AMG 6×6, a six-wheel-drive luxo SUV | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos

The video is pretty neat. Amazing engineering on this thing. Obviously ridiculous pricing. I have 09 S Class S63 AMG with some mods pushing about 600hp can't imagine that motor but newer in a 6 wheel truck! Would be pretty fun!

Mike
2004 EX 4x4 5.4 V8, 4.10 LS,, XLT, 4" Pro Comp lift, steering stabilizers, flow master, cold air intake, 35 12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18 XD Monter Wheels, piaa 5000k headlights, newer style F350 grill, 4 8 Hella 700-N-Fab light bar,(ordered) full tint.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Posting Guru

ComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to behold
OMG, I've always liked those trucks in 4x4. I saw the baddest one ever tear out of the valet parking in front of the Equinox gym in West LA last summer, he ripped a nice U-turn laid down the rubber and let the engine roar. I guess he was pretty pumped after his workout.

I can only imagine the fun I'd have with one of those.

'00 Excursion Ltd 4x4 V10: 8" BDS, Hellwig Rear, TrXus 39.5" Tires (modified tread), M/T Classic III's (16x12), Chopped Fenders, Spectre Intake + Zoodad, True Dual Exhaust with CAT Delete, OBDCON, VAIO UX RAM Mount, Spyder Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights, Recon Big Rig Running Lights, Manik Stainless Brush Guard, Diamond Mesh Radiator Guard, Tail Light Guards, Xplod Amp + Two Xplod 12" Subs, SureWipe + RainX Latitude Wipers
Old 03-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
Saw that the other day, looks nice but pointless
Old 03-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Senior User

Yes I agree what the hell would you use it for? Would you really take it serious off roading? That motor is a flicking beast but why not throw a new diesel motor in it. New diesel technology is amazing . Just dumb

Mike
2004 EX 4x4 5.4 V8, 4.10 LS,, XLT, 4" Pro Comp lift, steering stabilizers, flow master, cold air intake, 35 12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18 XD Monter Wheels, piaa 5000k headlights, newer style F350 grill, 4 8 Hella 700-N-Fab light bar,(ordered) full tint.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Posting Guru

fordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud offordboy67 has much to be proud of
Would be the ultimate "I have more $$ than I know what to do with" rig. It would be fun to park that next to some guy with a hummer that thinks hes all that!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Elder User

jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.jamesbfishin has a very good reputation on FTE.
Looking at the pics of that thing it looks like there might be portal axles under there similar to a Unimog.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbfishin View Post
Looking at the pics of that thing it looks like there might be portal axles under there similar to a Unimog.
Ya the ground clearance is amazing

Mike
Old 03-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
I'd rather have my X, I'm slightly biased though
Old 03-03-2013, 07:55 PM