Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Senior User

shoot4fun is starting off with a positive reputation.
1978 CrewCab Project truck

Year: 1978
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $7500
Mileage: 100000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 5.9L CUMMINS

I have decided to sell my project truck due to a serious lack of time to devote to it, and an even more serious lack of space in my shop. It's a fairly unique build, using the frame, axles, 5 speed tranny/transfer case of a 1992 Dodge 3/4ton extended cab 4WD 5.9L Cummins diesel. I custom built cab mounts front and rear. Also modified the firewall to use the dodge a/c-heater core. Ive also started the modification to mount the dodge steering column(it has tilt, cruise).The cab is stripped/gutted, and some of the body work has been started. The mod to the firewall can be repaired to Ford style with a donor firewall if so desired. I have all the parts necessary to put it back together, with the exception of some small or damaged parts from disassembly.
Only thing missing from pics is the Cummins engine, which IS for sale also. It's a 1st Gen 12valve inter-cooled with about 186K miles, never been turned up/monkeyed with in any way.

I'm not sure how to price it, so I'll entertain offers. I WILL NOT part out the cab-bed pieces/parts!! You want a door? You buy the whole cab assembly. You want the tailgate? Buy the bed. I will separate the cab/bed from the frame/drivetrain as I know most of you are die-hard Blue Oval guys.
My baby needs a GOOD HOME where she'll be treated like she deserves.

I can be reached BEST through text/email as I'm a "high-tech" redneck with a smart phone. I'm going to price the entire package at $7500 but, I'll negotiate! (Remember, I need the space!!) Please don't insult my intelligence or waste time with low-ball offers. If you don't want it, move on. All HONEST reasonable offers will be considered.
Thanks for looking!
BRAD
573-855-7478
bcwans@gmail.com

Below is a link to pictures as she sits right now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sred...swE&feat=email
Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 PM

Tags
1978, brad, crewcab, cummins, richland