Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 01:50 PM
New User

Hot Harley Girl is starting off with a positive reputation.
Harley Davidson Front Hood Bug Deflector?

Hey there,
I have seen these things, on various Harley Trucks...but.....for the life of me, I am not able to track down, anyone who sells these things!
Does anyone out there know.....where I mightg be able to buy...a Front Hood...."Harley Davidson" Smoked Black....Bug Deflector?
I suppose, we could just buy any stock F150 Hood Bug Deflector, and just stick a Harley decal or a small HD badge on it, but we would really prefer to buy the real McCoy.
I do not know, if these came as part of the option package, on the 2000 HD F150s...but.....I have seen them on numerous HD Trucks....but finding one to buy...seems next to impossible.
Can anyone tell me, how or where we could buy one of these HD Bug Deflectors?
It is just a very simple and clean looking add on.....to enhance the Front end of our Harley Trucks.
I sure hope, that someone can steer us in the right direction, in finding on of these.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Posting Guru

2002 F350V10 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
They were an over the counter oem factory ford accessory long discontinued. I remember a guy in Indianapolis had around 200 of them and wanted to sell them as 1 lot, and had them advertised on craigslist about 2 years ago. Thats the only lead I can give you.

I can also remember the following oem ford accessories for the f150 harley. Front and rear harley logo splash guards, rubber bedmat with the harley logo, harley logo floor mats, keychains, wallet, some kind of presentation piece in a case, 2 different knives, and a oem harley logo diamond toolbox .

Do an online search for a ford accessory catalog, try the 2000-2003 years.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:51 AM
New User

Harley Davidson Hood Bug Deflector

Thanks of the info and the lead.
We have been searching On Line with obviously no success, to date.
But we will try your suggestion.
It is refreshing to know, that someone else out there......actually knows, what we are talking about! LOL
It's sounding as if, we will have to Customize our own, Bug Deflector?
The chances of finding one, sure seem pretty slim, at best.
Thanks again, for the information.
HHG
Old 03-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

2002 F350V10 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hope this helps you in your quest. Its 1L3Z-19C900-BA
Old 03-01-2013, 09:50 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 F350V10 View Post
Hope this helps you in your quest. Its 1L3Z-19C900-BA
Hey there,
Thanks .......I am assuming that is the part number, that I am hopefully trying to find?
I would really Love to be able to find one and put it on our Truck.
I wonder what the chances are, of some Dealership.....actually having one of these "Harley Davidson" Bug Deflectors.....hiding away in their Stock Room?
My guess would be......Slim to None!
Soooooo.......if anyone out there, either has one or can locate one for us, we would surely buy it off of you.
Searching the web....can be sooooooo Frustrating at times! lol
HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:14 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Harley Girl View Post
I would really Love to be able to find one and put it on our Truck.
I wonder what the chances are, of some Dealership.....actually having one of these "Harley Davidson" Bug Deflectors.....hiding away in their Stock Room?
My guess would be......Slim to None!
A Google search of the part number turned up this website: Paul's refuge...the Harley Davidson Ford F-150 Parts Numbers

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:37 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
A Google search of the part number turned up this website: Paul's refuge...the Harley Davidson Ford F-150 Parts Numbers

Stewart
Thanks so much for the part number.
Well.....at least we are getting more and more info, on this hard to find item.
Still no luck in actually finding one thou.
It seems as if, we are a few years late, on finding anything recently found or posted, on the Harley Davidson Bug Deflector.
I am sure, that there must be one out there, some where.....it is just a matter of looking in the right places for it.
You would think, that there has to be some Company that makes these Deflectors.......who will put on any Logo, in order to help sell their product.
I have seen Bug Deflectors with College Logos and Branch's of the Service Logos stenciled onto their Deflectors.....yet.....nothing comes up for Harley?
I would prefer to pick up an OEM Harley Deflector....but.....the Hunt continues.
I guess......it is all about, searching in the right areas.
The part number will certainly help.
Thanks so much.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:37 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150