Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Senior User

Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Texas diesel nationals

The Texas diesel nationals will be at Ennis on April 13. I plan on going and watching would like to meet any of the brothers who would be there. If interested lets set up a role call and gtg.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:19 PM
Posting Guru

Texas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to behold
I'm in. Looking at the calender I'll drive up Friday, stay the night in a hotel close by and go in the morning. Main thing I'm interested in is the drag racing which starts at 10 a.m.

Let me know where to meet you and I will, Cmedic.

Preston
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Senior User

Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm going for drag racing as well I will pm my number and we will meet up for sure I live a couple hours out so I'm going to drive up that morning.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Posting Guru

Texas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmedic View Post
I'm going for drag racing as well I will pm my number and we will meet up for sure I live a couple hours out so I'm going to drive up that morning.
I'm in Houston, Google map from my home to Texas Motorplex put me at 3 hours. It's either stay the night before or after the event for myself but cool, I got your pm and I sent one in return. Looking forward to it!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Posting Guru

And don't forget, in the event of a rain out the event will be the following day, Sunday the 14th.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Posting Guru

There is another FTE member who'll be attending this meet as well, we'll be piling up in his truck to the event. Plus I'm not having a hard time convincing a few other friends to join us.

This is going to be friggin' awesome!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
yep. it'll be me and my wife's anniversary. i almost forgot bout tat. i believe we will be celebrating 8 years.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), PMM EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig, Mag-Hytec Front
Old 02-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Posting Guru

wat up, Snuggy??!! Happy anniversary, bro!, but does that mean you are in or you aren't? Please say you are, I'll pitch in for diesel if you're driving.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
She said we're all good to go. Lol
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 PM
Senior User

Congrats on eight years a lil early this year will be my wife's and mine 5 th year
Old 03-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Postmaster

Thanks guys! Congrats to u too, cmedic. Lol.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Senior User

Thank ya sir
Old 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Posting Guru

Snuggy, I'll be having a woman with me as well. I hope that's okay..??
Old 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter