Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Trying to Gain Knowledge

twg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to all
South Texas Tech Day 2013 No. 2

Looks like May 4-5 at my place again. I talked it over with the wife and she did not object to severely. I have a thread going in the 99-03 7.3 forum as well.
Ted PAA #135

2001 F350 7.3L PSD, CCV MOD, FRX, Ceramic Coated International Bellowed Up-Pipes, Oil Cooler O-Ring replace, UVCH replacement drivers side, Lock Actuators Repaired, Riff Raff Plenum Inserts, South Texas Tech # 1; South Texas Tech # 2
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Senior User

TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.
I'll be working on getting a kitchen pass. Perhaps it would help if I pour some old oil in the driveway.

01 PSD, CC, LWB, DRW, 373's, 6WD, Autometer Ford Factory Match Gauges, AIH delete, bling bling dipstick, GPR LED, H&H Tank mods, 50 cent, galooons of fluids and lots of O rings.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
I second that date! Now I need to start getting parts to put on.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 02-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Trying to Gain Knowledge

twg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to all
Sounds good Doug. You too Woody.
Ted PAA #135

2001 F350 7.3L PSD, CCV MOD, FRX, Ceramic Coated International Bellowed Up-Pipes, Oil Cooler O-Ring replace, UVCH replacement drivers side, Lock Actuators Repaired, Riff Raff Plenum Inserts, South Texas Tech # 1; South Texas Tech # 2
Old 03-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Trying to Gain Knowledge

Okay all you 6.0, 6.4, 5.4, etc. Set the date for May 4 and 5 at my place. We have a fairly large gathering of the 7.3 crowd. Let's add to it and have a few from the other engine categories show up as well. I am certain some of you guys need to wrench on your rigs as well.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Posting Guru

Texas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to behold
Snuggy and his crew cab 6.0 dually may come, I've informed him and he was very interested, highly enthusiastic. The guy is just fantastic to be around, I hope he makes it. I'll twist his arm a bit more.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 AM
Freshman User

Tundra Pony is starting off with a positive reputation.
Darn .... I won't be home for this, stuck overseas I really want to go to one of these!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Trying to Gain Knowledge

Tundra, There will be an annual one at my place for sure. I have been planning to do one April/May of each year. This year is a double tap, but that is because of all the needs going on at the current time. I am fairly centrally located for the Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus crowds. And we can all meet one another.
Ted PAA #135

Old 03-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
I'm in again! Prolly going to pitch a tent or sleep in the X. Looking forward to hanging out this time.
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 231k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 03-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Freshman User

Tundra Pony is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg1966 View Post
Tundra, There will be an annual one at my place for sure. I have been planning to do one April/May of each year. This year is a double tap, but that is because of all the needs going on at the current time. I am fairly centrally located for the Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus crowds. And we can all meet one another.
I'm sure I'll make it to one some day .... sounds like a great time and I don't need no sticking pass of any kind ..... I just tell her when and where I'm going

if she says ok then I'm good-to-go
Old 03-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
hello fellas! i felt kinda bummed when i missed the last one. of cos i'll come! it'll be nice to see everyone! thanks preston for the huge compliment. now, as long as i show up with my pants on right-side-up, i think we'll be fine.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggyworm View Post
now, as long as i show up with my pants on right-side-up, i think we'll be fine.
Check the mirror before you leave the house!
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 231k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Senior User

TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.TXdoug has a good reputation on FTE.
Wow,
looks like a good turnout is expected. I saw some pretty impressive parts lists on the 7.3 thread. I plan to spend more time cooking, helping, and learning. I would like to drop the tank but trying to run out of fuel at Ted's could be bad.

The accountant let me know there would be a Buckzooka missfire around the 15th of April. oops

01 PSD, CC, LWB, DRW, 373's, 6WD, Autometer Ford Factory Match Gauges, AIH delete, bling bling dipstick, GPR LED, H&H Tank mods, 50 cent, galooons of fluids and lots of O rings.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
yep. if we decide to camp, i do have a bigger tent. it's kinda like a 10 man tent, i think. i might bring it if the wife would love to camp. i'm sure there's room for more in the tent. u know how SNUGGY the worm gets..... y-e-a-h.........

@nicmike, lmao. i know right? but my mirror would show me the inverted side! lmfao!
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 AM
New User

Confederate Texas is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg1966
Okay all you 6.0, 6.4, 5.4, etc. Set the date for May 4 and 5 at my place. We have a fairly large gathering of the 7.3 crowd. Let's add to it and have a few from the other engine categories show up as well. I am certain some of you guys need to wrench on your rigs as well.
Interested in a 4.2 attending?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter