Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Senior User

slovride is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good mechanics/ stores in CT?

I just got an Expedition last week anyone suggest a good shop and a good place to shop here in CT? I live in the widham county but would drive if there are some reputable truck places to go. would like to eventually beef up my truck and its nice to trust a good mechanic and see the parts before you buy them in a store.

Thanks.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
Truck toyz in colchester ct does great work with lifts, wheels, tires, add ons, believe some engine work too
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Senior User

slovride is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks that really helps I live somewhat close and was looking to lift my truck eventually... Wish me luck I get to do my timing chain today in the snow! Yay. lol.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Freshman User

GuyPavelo is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you have an older model dodge or ford... Janetty Racing in waterbury does great work. A bit pricey, unless they are interested in the project, but great workmanship. Example, they didnt want to put gears 4:56 in my 11 ram 2500. 7500$ I had Mitchell Diff outside of boston do my gears for 3200.

But if you have a cool project, they are usually all over it.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Senior User

bill06447 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I know this is an old thread, but I used to go to Smith's 4x4 on route 32 in North Franklin years ago (70s, 80s). They are still there but can't vouch for them except for their longevity... ~Bill
Old 10-16-2013, 08:57 PM