Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2013, 01:09 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Possible Different Regions In Ky

Hi guys!

I have been talking with Wes (sidewinder4.9) and it really looks like our chapter membership is located mostly in 2 sections of the state. I know there are a few in far western KY, but the biggest numbers are in Northern KY and in Eastern KY. So, what we were discussing was, as far as meets go, having separate meets in an attempt to get more people involved. I know a 2 hour trip each way is a little much for some folks. I would like to see some feedback with this idea please.

BTW, there is another one scheduled for March 3rd in Morehead.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:26 AM
New User

TheDangerRanger31 is starting off with a positive reputation.
will-bingham@hotmail.com
I think it would be a good idea to have regions with smaller meets more regularly with a big meet up with both regions once or twice a year. That way we could have meets and they be a little more economic on all of us.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Hi guys!

I have been talking with Wes (sidewinder4.9) and it really looks like our chapter membership is located mostly in 2 sections of the state. I know there are a few in far western KY, but the biggest numbers are in Northern KY and in Eastern KY. So, what we were discussing was, as far as meets go, having separate meets in an attempt to get more people involved. I know a 2 hour trip each way is a little much for some folks. I would like to see some feedback with this idea please.

BTW, there is another one scheduled for March 3rd in Morehead.
You know my thoughts and feelings on the matter, that Ive volunteered to shoulder the job of heading up the eastern chapter.

And Will is right, smaller, more local meets are easier organize and attend. If enough people wanted to meet for a statewide member meet, fine...
Old 03-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
sounds like a good plan, would be nice to have more meets closer to louisville as well
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 03-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm one of those far flung Westerners,
Since coming out here about 3 years ago I've tried to spread some word about the site in general as well as the chapter... I can say firsthand that it seems to be dead out here (at least in the area where I am).

I know that back in California we were split into a couple different regions and it seemed to work well for out there. I would say try it! Worst case scenario...you're right back where we are now =)
-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 03-31-2013, 03:34 AM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc View Post
I'm one of those far flung Westerners,
Since coming out here about 3 years ago I've tried to spread some word about the site in general as well as the chapter... I can say firsthand that it seems to be dead out here (at least in the area where I am).

I know that back in California we were split into a couple different regions and it seemed to work well for out there. I would say try it! Worst case scenario...you're right back where we are now =)
-Chris
Glad to see ya back on the boards Chris!

It sucks that it's a 3-6 hr trip across KY...:/

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 04-17-2013, 10:49 AM
New User

F100 SVT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bryan Samples Captain Wankel
I know that i am new to the site but i agree. Localized meets are better. Im also on the western side and i wouldnt mind a 2-3 hour trip for a meet every so often, but a 5-6 hour trip is more of a once a year thing for me. Hope we can work something out.

-Bryan
Old 04-17-2013, 10:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter