Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Senior User

joewelds is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sept Meet/Car(TRUCK) Show

Hello everybody.

So I am a new member here. I live in Ballard
I am a member of the Ballard Elks Lodge and we have an annual car show on Labor Day. This year that is Sept 2, a monday. I am hoping to have a September meet at the Ballard Elks for the car show. Not trying to win anything, my goal is to get a bunch of FORD Trucks all lined up and dominate the show.

At the January meet we had about 10 or more trucks at the pizza joint. It was kinda cool. In my opinion.

There will be burgers and dogs. The entrance fee is by donation. I will take care of that. I believe its the 9th or 10th annual show, not sure on that. There are some pretty nice cars, not saying some of us don't have some nice Rigs. But for me its a show of Force, Ford Heavy. Haha

We also have a huge parking lot. Great bar right on the water.
The address is
Ballard Elks Lodge #827
6411 Seaview Ave Nw
Seattle Wa, 98117

I know this is way in the future, just would really like to get a lot of response. I don't have a phone at the moment but that is soon(last phone didn't like the bath it took).

Thanks Joe T
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Shoot I'm game. It's too early to say for sure but I'd like for TGM to make an appearance. Only bad thing is I turn 21 in October so I can't enjoy the bar just yet... I'll stick to my soda though. Who knows what shape the bronco will be in around that time so only time will tell.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 02-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Sounds ok with me.
Maybe CC Snowbunny and see if she can make that one.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 02-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
Jameson Gavac jagg007
If you all want to check out the Bayview auto show, it's an annual event up here on the Island. Draws some pretty nice vehicles from around the state, and the weather is usually perfect. It comes in July I believe, and occurs at the same time as the Choochokum arts festival in nearby Langley (something for the women and/or children to do). Just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO Silver View Post
Thanks for the myopic criticism Montana. You're bundle of joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77&79F250 View Post
Whiskey does not agree with me, and Mr. Daniels is always getting me in trouble
Old 02-21-2013, 03:18 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
I have to look into it. it would cost a bit more due to the ferry ride but it might be pretty cool. Got any more info on it? this coming May we have that big camp out thing with Snowbunny so after that I will have to asses any financial issues and problems with the truck.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
Jameson Gavac jagg007
Ferry isn't that bad. At least in my opinion :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO Silver View Post
Thanks for the myopic criticism Montana. You're bundle of joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77&79F250 View Post
Whiskey does not agree with me, and Mr. Daniels is always getting me in trouble
Old 02-22-2013, 03:59 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I've never been on one before so it would be an adventure.

Washington Member Map
Old 02-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Senior User

No ferry needed for Ballard just a Passport, my girl always says we need one to get outta here.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:37 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

A passport? Like one to go out of the country?

Washington Member Map
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Senior User

Ya. There are a lot of Norwiegans here in Ballard. Kinda small town in a big city.
And she thinks she's funny.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:08 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Isn't a passport like $100+? I know a Norwegian couple that often visit the east coast of the U.S. they are interesting people haha.

Washington Member Map
Old 02-23-2013, 04:30 AM
Senior User

Norwegians are a very interesting people for sure.
Not sure how much they are. But you don't really need one. She really does think she's funny. Haha
I did get the job. Pretty excited to start buying things for the truck.
Just driving home tonight, I have a wistle coming from under the hood. I'm pretty sure its got to be the vacuum lines somewhere. Its worse in gear. Something new to hunt and search for.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:52 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I figured it was a joke Our Norwegian friends have been over here once before but due to lack of room and lack of money to do stuff with them, they haven't been back over.

Good to hear you got a source of income. It's nice to be able to afford things. The only trick I know of for finding out if you have a vacuum leak is when the truck is running, try to choke out the carb. Close the choke or cover it with your hands to stop it from bringing air in. If the idle kicks up real high then it's a leak, if it dies, then it's something else.

I thought that using that seafoam engine cleaner would work but I forgot that, that is for finding exhaust leaks... Doh! You could also spray carb cleaner around the carb base and other hoses to see what happens, that might work.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-15-2013, 03:11 AM
Postmaster

Opossum is a name known to allOpossum is a name known to allOpossum is a name known to allOpossum is a name known to allOpossum is a name known to allOpossum is a name known to all
I'm game Joe but none of my current rigs are at all "showy" I just recently got one all the same color, lol.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:56 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Heh you've seen my bronco in person, it isn't show condition bu I like to go anyways. It's more about having fun and hanging with the group.

I have to see if my work has that Monday off or not. By September I could probably ask for it off anyways but we will see as the time comes.

Washington Member Map
Old 03-16-2013, 01:56 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter