Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Senior User

CountryD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lowest Profile Tonneau Cover?

Been looking and looking at Tonneau covers. Ive researched Bak Flip, Undercover, Extang, and SEVERAL others. Not really interested in "Roll Back" covers, would like a folding cover.

My question is, what folding cover has the lowest profile? Ive noticed some of the covers place the rails on the existing bed rails causing the cover to stick up a little bit. Some of them really stick up like the Peragon, and Retrax. From the pics and videos I have seen of the Bak flip F1, Undercover Flex looks like the lowest profile ones. I dont want to see it really sticking up when looking at it from the side. Id like for people not to notice it, unless they walked up to the truck.

The one positive to the Bak flip is I can add the Hidden tool box, but Ive heard horror stories of the Customer service with Bak.

Thoughts and opinions are needed and appreciated.
2012 F350 Lariat FX4 CC Stroke, Tuxedo Black, 20s. Tinted Windows, Recon Smoked Lens, 3rd Brake light, Epic Door Mod, De-Stickered, Reflex Liner, Spyder Headlights W/RFS 5K HID's, B&W Turn-Over-Ball W/Andersen Ultimate Fifth Wheel/Goose Neck Connection, H&S Mini Maxx in the box.
2011 Keystone Laredo 310 RE
Old 02-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Posting Guru

crop harvester has a good reputation on FTE.crop harvester has a good reputation on FTE.
I really like my f-1 bakflip I used customer service once to get more d-rings, and had know problems.
01 F350 PSD LARIAT CC SB SRW 4X4 4R100 218K 373 GEARS,265/75R16 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY,HUTCH&HARPOON,PREPUMP FUEL FILTER,4" EXHAUST,AIS, COOLANT FILTER,[ ISSPRO PERFORMAX GAUGES TRANY,BOOST,EGT ] AIRBAGS,STABLE LOADS,SUPER HITCH,RS9000 SHOCKS,ODDESSY BATTERIES,NIPPON G-REDUCTION STARTER,PARTS ON BENCH FRX,HPX.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:50 PM