Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 02-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Freshman User

HolyHandGrenade is starting off with a positive reputation.
Really Clean 1983 F-250 Trades?

Year: 1983
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $5500
Mileage: 103000
Color: Red and silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Red
Engine: 460

Located in Mahwah NJ, 07430

Selling because condo association says the truck is too long...

Just got back from a 500 mile round trip with this truck. It's ready to go. With the locked rear and studded snow tires, it's great in the snow. I was just out driving in today's storm.

It's a 2WD but I just put brand new Firestone studded snow tires on brand new wheels on it. It also comes with almost new summer tires mounted on their own set of wheels.

This truck is really solid with no rust on it anywhere. It has a really nice running 460 and great shifting auto trans. The truck just turned over 100K. Not too bad for a 30 year old truck. It drives straight and smooth. No shakes or shimmies what so ever. The interior is clean. The bed has a spray in bedliner and a drop in rubber mat.

When I bought this truck a couple of months ago, I took it to a very reputable shop and had it looked over. They gave me a list of things that needed attention. I took it home and fixed everything on the list. All small stuff. Thermostat was stuck open, shocks, started solenoid, universal joints, little stuff. All taken care of now.

I have $6500 into this truck $1200 of that is in the new wheels and tires though. Would consider anything in that ballpark as a trade. I'm into Classic VW's, Fox Mustangs, Hot/Rat rods, etc... Anything cool really. What do you have?

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:04 PM