Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Junior User

deerslayer64d is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bluebonnet ford new Braunfels Texas service

So I make a appointment with Bluebonnet Ford service department to have my oil changed Saturday morning 8 AM , I get there at 7:30 and do some paperwork , when they open I go in and tell the service guy what I need done and go up to the outdoor wating area that's right above the service area , ( I'm the first vehicle in line ) I watch 4 other trucks go b4 me ( that's cool ) I watch the four different attendants come out and put a floormats and seatcovers on each of the four trucks, cool good job! then I watch the attendant come out and just pop in my truck and take it around to the service bay no floormats no seatcover I'm thinking this is BS!! The service manager brings me my oil sample to be sent to Blackstone and tells me I am ready to go. I go to the cashier and pay the $119 for an oil change. I walk out to my truck and immediately noticed a 3 foot puddle of oil underneath my truck and a stream of oil running all the way back to the service bay!!!!! I go back inside and ask them what the hell? The tech(and I use the word TECH loosely) comes out and looks at the truck and takes the oil filter off the oil filter gasket is broken. so he brings a new oil filter and installs it in the parking lot and says okay you're good to go !! I told him no I am not good to go what about all the oil that has been lost? he tops off the oil and again says okay you're good to go!! Again I tell him No I'm not good to go now my engine pan on top of the engine is full of oil you need to take it back and degreas and wash all the oil off my engine!!!! Sorry for the long RANT but this just pisses me off!!!! Never again will I take my vehicle to them for anything !!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
If I were you I would let the owner of the business know what is going on. That could have cost you the motor and they need to know the potential liability that they really could have incurred.

That is the only way these things get fixed.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
BTW. Check in after a nice long cold soak to verify the level of oil.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Junior User

I sent a E-mail with photos to there main office from a concerned EX customer ,
I'm curious to see if I hear back from them.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Senior User

countryboy73703 is starting off with a positive reputation.
wow, I'm also in South Texas, and it seems like the ford dealer ship where I am, is just rediculous when it comes to service, warranty work, and even organization to be honest... let us know what you hear back if anything... good thing you caught it though.. that why i do all my work my self as long as I'm capable...
Old 02-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Junior User

Two day and I still haven't heard from them and prolly won't , the only reason I took the truck to dealership for service was so that I had records in case I needed to use my extended warranty
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Senior User

countryboy73703 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ya I have an extended warranty that will kick in next month but I'm thinking about saying screw it and putting the money in the bank... You have to fight with the. To fix anything that isn't a normal issue its stupid.. Warranty is a warranty..
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 PM