Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Senior User

TireJockey is starting off with a positive reputation.
Since we are here to clarify, is it againt the rules to post a "hey im looking for such and such, PM me if you have one" kind of thread? Because it is very difficult to find parts some times and ya never know who has a spare or extra they dont need.

Thanks!
1997 F250HD XLT 7.3 PSD ZF5. ECSB Dana 60 swap, 6637 intake, PHP TS 6 position chip, 3" DP, 4" straight pipe wheel dumped. Gauges: EGT, FP, Boost- 33psi. 120cc sticks. Raptor grill lights, 35s, HD bumper. to come- 4"RSK/SFK, 475hp, headache rack.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:35 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
most moderators have no problem with that, as long as all discussions on the sale are kept private.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:50 AM
New User

Ol' Clappy is starting off with a positive reputation.
"repeat offenders will be issued infractions."

I did not know of this rule when I first signed up last year. I was not a "repeat offender" and it only happened that 1 time but yet I still received an "infraction". Never got my email saying don't do it again but just a straight up infraction. Can I get a little help with removing that thing?!?!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:14 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
once they are issued, they are there for life. i looked, and see that yours has since expired.
it is not a big deal once it is expired, i have one from 6 years ago.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Some mods aren't a nice as Tom. But in the mods defense there is a rule section

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...uidelines.html
96 F350 CC ZF5 53k with grandpas package
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 07-10-2013, 06:00 PM
New User

Ol' Clappy is starting off with a positive reputation.
that's pretty dumb. Sounds like the mods need to get on the same page and either give an infraction no matter what or a warning email the first time. I felt like I got spanked by my mommy after I got my infraction lol!!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Post Fiend

fordman67 has a good reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a good reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a good reputation on FTE.
I have never known that there was a such thing..I better readthe rules.I don't wanna get kicked out of my social club..
Old 07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Hell if William is still here I'm not sure you can get kicked out lol
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Your infraction was your warning. To many infractions and you get a vacation away from FTE
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Posting Guru

Awitte58 has a good reputation on FTE.Awitte58 has a good reputation on FTE.Awitte58 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpride View Post
Hell if William is still here I'm not sure you can get kicked out lol

Although lately he hasnt been around much to stir up any mischief!
New job must be keepin him busy? (or at least i thought he was going south for a new deal? )

Old 09-16-2014, 03:52 AM
Freshman User

jrods2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
4 sale add

wow please excuse me for not reading all the rules, excuse you guys for sending me on a wild goose chase.
Everything has a procedure from start to finish. most of the advice I got was from the middle or the end which was absolutely no help. I served an apprenticeship to be a toolmaker sponsored buy Kokomo Tool & die in 1965. I was taught to start at the beginning. I'd bet about 90 percent of the so called mechanics I've met over a span of almost 50 years now have no formal training at all. you got a lot of good info but everybody started at a different place in the consecutive order. I really don't like chasing my tail. Only one guy gave me the best advice. check fuel pressure. I'll nose around for the 4 sale adds.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:52 AM