Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Nevada February BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 06:19 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Hey there everyone,

I finally made it online. I spent most of the morning trying to get on FTE/Internet Explorer & gave up. I finally downloaded Windows Safety Scan & it found 1 virus & deleted it! Now, I'm able to get onto FTE again. I'm ready to give up on I.E. let me tell ya!

I hope you're enjoying your SuperBowl Sunday! (GO NINERS!)

I'm ready to call it a day already! Nothings going right today.
It's been one of those days & the only way it's going to get better at this point, is if the 49ers win. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I'm outta here...time to watch the game & go to bed.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:37 PM
HIGBE
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl
Hey there everyone,

I finally made it online. I spent most of the morning trying to get on FTE/Internet Explorer & gave up. I finally downloaded Windows Safety Scan & it found 1 virus & deleted it! Now, I'm able to get onto FTE again. I'm ready to give up on I.E. let me tell ya!

I hope you're enjoying your SuperBowl Sunday! (GO NINERS!)

I'm ready to call it a day already! Nothings going right today.
It's been one of those days & the only way it's going to get better at this point, is if the 49ers win. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I'm outta here...time to watch the game & go to bed.

SuperBowl Sunday! (GO NINERS!)

Old 02-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,149 Likes on 1,686 Posts
Have a good night Donna, sorry bout yer troubles

Old 02-03-2013, 07:23 PM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Donna - Sorry to hear about the computer problems and for you rooting for the 49'ers. LOL I do hope your day gets better with your computer. As for the 49'ers..well, uhhh...nothing I can do to help you out with that.

Greg - My tank is a 110g. It's 60"L x 18"W x 24"H It's going to be a mixed reef with fish and corals and live rock. I'm running a 29 gallon sump underneath with a protein skimmer and a refugium (spelling?). I'm running two 1 1/2" drains in each corner as well as two 3/4" returns in each corner. I will be hiding that plumbing in two corner overflow boxes that I am going to be building shortly out of black/dark acrylic. As for lighting, I'm going with a six T-5HO setup, but not sure if I'm going to go with a 60" setup or a 48" setup that will be mounted (individual reflectors) to the roof of the canopy. I will be having them setup on three individual ballasts, so I can run daylights, midday and then dusk type lighting (staging the lighting basically). I'll also be running some nighttime blue LED's as well. I think that's about it off the top of my head. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Did you see that 109 yard return, the game is over

Old 02-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
We are watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet!

Mat, I think I have some pics of mine in my FB account. Let me know if you would like to see them and I can add you as a friend.
I kept some of the more expensive things from mine like the lighting and RO unit for water changes. My tank was 120gal and built into a wall space. I used a timer power strip to work my night/day lighting.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Wow Mat! With all you have put into this tank I expect you will get a lot of enjoyment from it. Very cool. Did you buy a saw for your mitre cuts?

Donna, I'm glad you got the computer squared away. I know when going through that kind of thing it really makes for a crappy day doesn't it? I run Firefox and I like it much better than IO.
How are the kids doing? All well now? And how about that knee. Does riding your motorcycle make it worse?

Just saw the halftime show. That gal is really good but as a halftime show, eh?

It was a pretty day on the Mtn today.

Enjoy folks, TTL.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:26 PM
oldmongo
Elder User
I ran away from home... but had to come back I didn't have anymore clean clothes ... A LOT for things to deal with in CA !!! I'll try to chime in tomorrow Dave

Old 02-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Good to see you back Dave. Was wondering if we needed to send out a search party.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Well it's another frigid Monday , -12*F up here, make the best of it ......

Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Goodmorning guys,

Well, It's Monday & time to start the work week all over again.
I hope this week goes by smoothly for everyone!

I must say...the Superbowl SUCKED! The best part of the entire thing was the half time show with Destiny's Child & Beyonce!

I about threw up when the game pretty ended with Jones running that 109 yard touchdown! That was a very good play though I must admit! Jones was a natural Joe Montana with that play! The 49ers just haven't been the same since Joe Montana, Jerry Rice & Ronnnie Lott.
Oh well...it's just football!

Have a great day guys!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Sorry bout the crappy game Donna, the 1/2 time show was the worst.......

Today is the last day for the penny up here, no more are being made.....

Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Bdox
Wow Mat! With all you have put into this tank I expect you will get a lot of enjoyment from it. Very cool. Did you buy a saw for your mitre cuts?

Donna, I'm glad you got the computer squared away. I know when going through that kind of thing it really makes for a crappy day doesn't it? I run Firefox and I like it much better than IO.
How are the kids doing? All well now? And how about that knee. Does riding your motorcycle make it worse?

Just saw the halftime show. That gal is really good but as a halftime show, eh?

It was a pretty day on the Mtn today.

Enjoy folks, TTL.

I have Firefox on this puter as well, but I tend to use Internet Explorer because it's faster.
Karl & Kaedon are doing fine. Karl's been pushing our buttons & limits regarding the rules of the house, etc. & Kaedon just needs to learn to clean better. I'm sure she's getting tired of having to redo her chores until it's right. As for other matters...I'm still waiting for Dale to get out of jail so he & I (ONLY) can finish the sale of my place. Everytime I have to do something w/ my place - taxes, etc. I get pissed & either blow up or lock up! It's become very obvious to me that there's alot more to it than just my place. I wonder who he'd scramble to find & marry that has kids so he'd be able to have the child earned income credit through marriage to be able to afford the things he wants. That's all I've heard about since Jan 31st! We NEED to file the taxes. Did I get all of my 1099's yet? Just ask H & R Block when we fine THIS weekend so we can get it done. I told him I'd call the 2 places on Monday to find out where my 1099's are & Jimmy got pissed. It's like he can't wait to get the money?! I don't know....somethings up & I can't put my finger on it!

As for my knee when riding the motorcycle... I current;y have numbness from the knee down to my ankle that started Thursday afternoon when Jimmy & I went for a ride into Reno on the Harley. It hasn't gone away yet, so I don't know what I did this time. It hasn't stopped me from riding my Ninja though. LOL! In fact, I'll probably be riding it into Carson today - Maybe!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
A lot of places wait until the last day of January to send out their forms.
I always hated waiting for forms to file. Some can be found online and printed out instead of waiting for the snail mail to deliver.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:38 AM
oldmongo
Elder User
Exclamation SAD, HAPPY, SAD !!!

Donna, You gotta stop living in the past, like the Raider fans do !!! The 49R's were a GREAT team at one time ..... I would even go as far as to say the best the NFL had to offer !!!
Times and teams change ... the NFL will always be in flux and adapting !!! I think that the 49R's will win a Super Bowl sooner than later. They are a young up and coming team .... trust me on this my friend !!!!

Greg, No search party needed I have been dealing with a HUGE amount of family issues. I think and pray they are all on the way to a solution... but I have my doubts. All there is to do now is pray and hope the issues get resolved in a positive way.

Well I finally had to pull the trigger (nothing to do with the family...LOL) and got a newer and different truck last week. I already said I was going to downsize my transportation needs so I chose a 1999 Dodge Dakota ext.cab with a Magnum V6 with a 4SP.. automatic in 2WD and so far I really like it and while I was in CA I got a really nice "no side window" shell for it!!!
The truck had 142,xxx miles on it and the 3.9 Magnum V6 was replaced 39,xxx miles back!!! It was very clean and just ONE color with some minor hood and roof paint issues... Dark Forrest Green ... that is, until I got the shell, it's freshly painted sliver... but it goes well with the green LOL !!!
I put over 900 mi. on it down there and plus the trip back here averaged 19.7 MPG and didn't drive like an old lady !!! So that makes me
Now I must sell my trusted friend under here ... can't afford 2 trucks... sorry old friend 7 years and almost 100,000 mi. you gotta go

Quick Reply: Nevada February BS Thread