Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Junior User

dpslusser is starting off with a positive reputation.
Truck Cap Interior Rack

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any ideas or pictures on some type of rack I could build for the inside of my truck cap. 8' Leer High Top. I'd like something to hang items such as a shovel or fishing poles or even a shotgun.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Posting Guru

LeoJr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Years ago I carried test equipment and assorted tools and a ladder in a topper that has hinged side doors instead of side windows. I split a piece of plywood and stood the two 2'x8' pieces on end running cab to tailgate. 2x4s tied them together. The bottom boards held the test equipment cases (about 3' square) from sliding front to back and the top boards let the ladder ride up and out of the way. Openening the side doors revealed flat 'walls' with wrenches, ext cords, etc were hung on hooks and room front and back of the wheel sells for tool bags etc.

Maybe this will give you an idea.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:11 PM