The point of the GAME is to reproduce a similar photo of an object or place that can be found in many different locations. Much likea scavenger hunt, examples include specific street signs, a railway crossing, atoll booth, historic monuments etc.... Get creative
Rules are easy...
1. Find a SIMILAR tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. *****Remember your vehicle must be in the tag photo*****
2. Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific,but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.
* Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of the chapter regions.
3. Tag must be: Common amongst all human habitation. Dirt is ok, but remember some of us don’t have off road equipped vehicles. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.
4. The first person to POST a found tag gets to PLACE the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else POSTS their picture first, you lose.
*Please post a tag number or put "new tag" in the header so we can figure out what the current tag is.
5. One tag at a time within the thread. File photos are only permitted for placing tags. No file photos can be used for grabs. (file photos are previously taken photos) You got to drive to play this game.
6. No whining. No whining. No whining.
7. You have 48 hours to post a new tag after placing one. If you do not place a tag within the time frame it reverts back to the previous tag placer. They can keep the current tag active or place a new one.
8. The tag holder or group consensus determines if the tag has been duplicated and if necessary will acknowledge it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
9. No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs.
10. The truck (vehicle) in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power. IE: not towed or pulled to the tag site.
11. Should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if amajority of the active participants feel necessary.
Remember, the point is to get out and enjoy your area and possibly find new places to explore. On that note, if someone tags a post office. Rather than get out and ride a block to my local post office, I might ride an hour or so, out to the historic post office a few towns over.... Make it interesting.
And last but not least; Have fun. Play by the rules. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. And remember rule number 6.
Go find a mom and pop style tackle shop. Stand alone. No big box, chain stores. Nope, parking in front of Orvis or Gander Mountain wonít cut it. Iíll accept a mom and pop style hunting store or combo of both.
Once you post your photo. Go find a new tag of your choosing. Take a photo with your vehicle with the tag. Post up the new tag with details. Keep the game moving.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Fordģ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.