Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Hawaii Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Hawaii Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Posting Guru

Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.Spool&Go has a very good reputation on FTE.
Exclamation Please help !!

Hey all!

Hoping to join the HI chapter.

I moved to HI about 6 months ago. I have a few mods I'm still looking into & will post pics and stories here when they happen but for now I'm looking for a specific part and was wondering if anyone had a spare or knew where I could get one on island.

It's the little stub shaft that goes from the steering gear box to the tie rod end. My truck is an early 99 and from what I gather, that means mine is a 32 spline.

Ford would have to order one from the main land and it would take a week. I didnt even ask what it would cost because I didnt want to know yet.

Need to figure this out fast because the rental car is due back soon.

Replacing Gear box and all tie rod ends right now and this part is holding me up.

Thanks!

Bryce - Big BS'er #7
The Green Machine
Early 99' 7.3L F-250 PSD_471hp/1024 tq. Mods:35-12.5-18 Cooper Muds_Moto Metal 18"s_3" 4" Lift_4" Exhaust_Turbonetics_Rosewood Stage II SS 160/100s_T500 HPOP_6637 AIS_JWVB_Powerstop Rotors_Ceramic Pads_HPX_NVK4 PCM_Cales Tunes_Autometer Gauges
Old 01-22-2013, 09:58 PM