Price: $19900
Mileage: 0
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige

2006 Ford F350 King Ranch Crew Cab 4x2 Dually with an automatic transmission, the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Engine and a SUPER CLEAN 86K miles.

Okay so I have broken my rule, I said there would never be a 2 wheel drive Diesel on my lot, EVER, and then along comes a wonderful local family that had owned/pampered this truck for the past 3years that loved a 4wheel drive dually that we had just Bullet Proofed and here for the 1st time I have a 2 wheel drive Diesel. I do have to admit though, it drives and handles Great and is pretty cool to drive. I am going to offer 2 price options on this one: Option 1 is $19900 as it is or Option 2 is $23500 Bullet Proofed with ARP Head Studs, Factory Head Gaskets, Bulletproof EGR Cooler, New Oil Cooler, a few High Pressure Oil Upgrades and Heads Machined and Checked over. My suggestion with 2 main reasons for Option 2 include: #1 We have all the upgrades done right here in Locust Grove Va. by a family owned 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Doctor A&M Repair Shop at Unmatched prices, not to mention QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP and #2 is you have peace of mind from the start with one price that can be included into your loan, IF NEEDED, and the truck is still priced under book value at $23500.

The 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Engine starts and operates as it should and the automatic transmission shifts smooth through all gears with no slips or surges. The interior is On the Money, Crisp and Clean showing No stains, No rips, No tear and No bad odors. All the power windows, power locks, power mirrors, cruise control, am fm cd player, power/heated seats, steering wheel controls, power adjustable pedals, power sliding rear window and automatic climate control work 100%. The body is straight and free from any dents or dings and the original paint looks clean as well, showing no major scratches or paint chips (any flaws that I see will be shown in the last few photos on our website). Just Serviced and Virginia Safety Inspected, ready to turn some heads with a new owner. This King Ranch Dually has been lowered 5inches in the rear and 3.5inches in the front and the truck comes with every bolt on part to put the truck right back to factory suspension if wanted. This F350 also has a cold air intake and a 4inch stainless Exhaust System. If you are in the market for a Super Clean 2 wheel drive diesel, HERE IS YOUR SIGN!!! NO DISAPPOINTMENTS!!!

2006 Ford F350 King Ranch Crew Cab Dually 4x2 For Sale