Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor

EGR USA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ford F350 Centurion Spotted

So I took off on a random trip to the grocery store last night and this giant was just hanging out parked in the lot.

I love the style, this thing would make a great "END OF THE WORLD" type of vehicle.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Senior User

OldGrayMare is starting off with a positive reputation.
Check this out www.fourdoorbronco.com

Really good group of people and a LOT of information.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Posting Guru

mjunk1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mjunk1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
@gadsdenfree
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGR USA View Post
So I took off on a random trip to the grocery store last night and this giant was just hanging out parked in the lot.

I love the style, this thing would make a great "END OF THE WORLD" type of vehicle.

Click the image to open in full size.
Its a beast - no doubt. A bit partial to my F350 CCLB for end of the world though. Easier to get at the guns and ammo while packing a whole bunch of crazy rednecks in the back!!!!

Dan
1996 F350 XLT CCLB 7.3 PSD, 3" RSK lift, 6637, DP to straight exhaust, Edge Evolution (soon to be removed), 33's, TransGo Tugger kit, IH water pump, Beans eFuel..... next up ->Stage 1's, SD HPOP and DP Infinity
1990 Harley Davidson FLTHCU "beater bagger"
Old 09-01-2014, 03:01 AM
New User

VTRZA is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've never heard of those. Were they US domestic market?
Old 09-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Old Fart

w6pea is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRZA View Post
I've never heard of those. Were they US domestic market?
I have not seen one of them for a long time. I saw one in Reno NV. several years ago, it was for sale but couldn't afford it at the time. I believe they were made in Texas, not sure about that.
04 E-450 Super Duty V-10 6.8L
"Once a Marine Always a Marine" "Semper Fi"
Old 09-01-2014, 04:52 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
I want one, if I ever come across a deal on one I'll ****** it up.

A Centurion with a 7.3IDI, manual trans, KPD60, 37" tires, lockers, badass bumpers, tire rack, soft top back, etc. would be awesome. That's just an expensive rig that would take a lot to put together given how rare and limited(options) they are. I've chosen a crew cab pickup instead, easier, cheaper and in many ways can do more. Really if I ever decide I want one bad enough I'd probably just be better off making one out of one of my crew cabs.

Edit, got curious and found this one for sale http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/4645913156.html

It says the sides are fiberglass, I didn't know this, kind of a deal breaker for my intentions I think. But still a $4200 asking, not bad.
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
Old 09-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Elder User

68Mercury250Ranger is starting off with a positive reputation.
US market only, Converted in Michigan by Centurion conversion.
another company called Metropolitan made them also but they used more Ford parts in the build than Centurion and never received the same popularity, hence not as many built/sold.

have one , a 1991 C350 4x4 diesel with a banks turbo/shift kit etc. have seen and made offers on 2 others. mine is barely restorable?
never sold in Canada or any other country , and were available to purchase from your local ford dealer, just frickin expensive.

they are very cool, and very heavy!

winter: 79 Clubwagon gas, 94 Exp 4dr
Old 09-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Mercury250Ranger View Post
US market only, Converted in Michigan by Centurion conversion.
another company called Metropolitan made them also but they used more Ford parts in the build than Centurion and never received the same popularity, hence not as many built/sold.

have one , a 1991 C350 4x4 diesel with a banks turbo/shift kit etc. have seen and made offers on 2 others. mine is barely restorable?
never sold in Canada or any other country , and were available to purchase from your local ford dealer, just frickin expensive.

they are very cool, and very heavy!

Is the body on yours in part fiberglass?
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
Old 09-08-2014, 05:21 AM