Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Posting Guru

mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
William,

whats up man. i haven't talked to you since i was still in the Navy in SC. i'm still sport'n the SNPS sticker across my windshield and back window....LOL although it is starting to peal off. there are little white chunks of it all over. haha

what have you been up to lately. i see you've moved or are moving to UT. it's better here than southern nevada.
autometer Phantom II Pyro, 0-60 boost and tranny temp gauges
SCT Xcal3 w/custom tunes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 PM
Elder User

Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.
I am in Vegas working this week, 60* is much better than 30* hahaha

1979 Bronco 400-NP435-Sterling 10.5-Dana 60 New 408 about to go in, it is so close I can taste it!!
Dave
Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxer0022 View Post
what have you been up to lately. i see you've moved or are moving to UT. it's better here than southern nevada.
Hey Randall,

We've been spending a lot of time in UT for the past several years. Finally found what we've been looking for and bought a second house. Hopefully I'll retire there in another 10years or so. I stay in the Vegas house during the week for work, and drive up on the weekends.

Click the image to open in full size.
Glad to see you back here again. Hope all is well with you, and here's to health and prosperity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleigh1 View Post
I am in Vegas working this week, 60* is much better than 30* hahaha
Hey Dave,

Send me a message if you're up for grabbing something to eat tomorrow evening.

It's been as I cold as I ever remember in Vegas this past week. My pool had an inch of ice on it, and my lawn was frozen.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Elder User

Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by william_04_x View Post
Hey Dave,

Send me a message if you're up for grabbing something to eat tomorrow evening.

It's been as I cold as I ever remember in Vegas this past week. My pool had an inch of ice on it, and my lawn was frozen.
It has been cold, it has been 6 years since it was this cold in Vegas from what I have been told.
Monday night one of my buildings actually had a 1" ball valve that supplies water to the boiler freeze and break. I am used to any water line outside having electric heat on it, but here they are just insulated, and some aren't even insulated!

PM inbound...

1979 Bronco 400-NP435-Sterling 10.5-Dana 60 New 408 about to go in, it is so close I can taste it!!
Dave
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 AM
Elder User

Back home now, went from 60* to 20* in 1 hour, ugh

Dave
Old 02-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good morning everyone...kick start your weekend!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Elder User

I went to Vegas for work yesterday, came home today to all of this snow! NOOOOOO!
I am so sick of the winter weather.

Dave
Old 03-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Posting Guru

billt28 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.billt28 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to Utah. Don't like the wheather? wait 5 minutes or drive 5 miles.
Good morning Utah. How is everybody today?
Old 03-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Elder User

Dinner Tonight

Salmon tacos with orange habenero hot sauce, mmmm
Attached Images

Dave
Old 04-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon UTAH!!!

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 05-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Posting Guru

mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
OK SLC peeps I'm gonna need to know if anyone has a good shop they've taken their trucks to! I'm pretty sure I'm in need of a set of head gaskets and want to find a shop that will dobit right e.g. check the heads for warping and cracks and check the block deck for the same! If anyone knows of one please let me know so I can get a quote and start saving!

Thanks guys!
Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Is there anyone who is actually a fan of Mondays?!!!

Try to have a great afternoon, or just get thru it

-The Great
Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Elder User

Good evening Utah, I just moved to Las Vegas! haha

Dave
Old 05-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Good Morning!!! 1 day down....4 more to go until a nice long weekend!!!

-The Great
Old 05-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Senior User

wooddyusa is starting off with a positive reputation.
T.J. Woodd tjwoodd
Hey guys..thought I'd chime in here...lol. I need to check this thread more often. I don't know where there is a good shop in the SLC area. If you find one I'd like to hear about it! also, I actually do love Mondays because they are my Fridays and Fridays are my Mondays!!! Oh we'll. Nice to meet you guys. I'm in Riverton.

UTAH CHAPTER

Live in Utah? Come join us!

Old 05-23-2013, 11:27 PM