Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 11:39 PM
New User

VicSevenSeven is starting off with a positive reputation.
G'Day

hey there folks. just thought id introduce my self and see who else on here is from the island. names Colin. live in Victoria. just bought my first ford.. 77 f100 4x4 with a 351m.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
First off welcome to FTE. Glad you found us. Second welcome to the BC Chapter. Third great choice of trucks.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 02-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Senior User

Island'r is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi Colin...

I'm a few hours north of you, up near Qualicum Beach. Victoria is a beuatiful city. We head down there a few times a year. I like hittin up the Irish Times while I'm there, and enjoyin a perfect pint of the black...

Good to see a fellow islander on here!
Old 02-09-2013, 02:23 PM