Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 03:08 PM
New User

NobleX13 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nebraska Off-Roading

Do you guys have any favorite spots for off-road fun in the NE/IA area? Looking for a nice off-road day trip next summer.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I don't know any off hand here in Nebraska, but I know Kansas has some. I'll check with those guys and see what they say.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 AM
New User

NobleX13 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
I don't know any off hand here in Nebraska, but I know Kansas has some. I'll check with those guys and see what they say.

Excellent. My grandmother was not too thrilled at the idea of tearing up her valley out in Crescent.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM
New User

rpcowboy4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know lots of people around here haul to Tuttle Creek for some wheeling down in KS. I've never personally been, but I've never heard bad stories either. Lots of different terrains, mud hole, forest, sand... all by word of mouth. I can't say it first hand. Sorry :/
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter