Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 12:52 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Smile JAN 2013 CHILL or Just Chillin Thread

Hello all you party animals

Well I came looking for the new thread and could not find it. So thought I would throw one up.

Anyhow I just finshed cooking up about 12 pounds of country boy ribs and several links of sausage.

Gonna be mighty tasty.

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Getting colder here now.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Hey Rock, that looks mighty good , souunds like you getting ready to feed an army, Y'all enjoy, & thanks for starting our Jan thread for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Hello all you party animals

Well I came looking for the new thread and could not find it. So thought I would throw one up.

Anyhow I just finshed cooking up about 12 pounds of country boy ribs and several links of sausage.

Gonna be mighty tasty.

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Getting colder here now.

Click the image to open in full size.
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 01-01-2013, 03:11 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Yep the kids are coming over and bringing thier kiddo's

We should eat about 5 ish visit a spell and then the hiatus at around 630 or so.

Nice yucky weather out.

Whats you and the misses doing Johnny?
Old 01-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Elder User

06F150STX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.06F150STX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Had to work yesterday and today. Wont have a day off till Tuesday, I hope. I already have 48 hours this week and have 4 days togo this week. Cha Ching!!!!!

Randall
'10 Lariat Screw 4X4
4" Rough Country lift
Toyo Open Country AT 2 Extreme tires
XD Series 20x9 Badland Rims
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, welcome to 2013!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Well folks, here it's the 2nd day of the New Year, and cold cold, at least it's not raining like it was yesterday, that was one nasty way to start a new year, at least I didn't have a hangover, in fact I think that's probably the 1st time in many years that I either wasn't still drunk, or nursing a bad head!!! Maybe I've learned something in all these years afterall, Happy Happy New Year to all y'all out in FORD TRUCK LAND
Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Never done with mods

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Howdy boys and girls. Happy 2013
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
3 days into the New Year & still cold cold, I'm ready for a little heat , how about y'all, ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpride View Post
Howdy boys and girls. Happy 2013
Old 01-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Never done with mods

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Needs to be colder
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Elder User

06F150STX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.06F150STX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
CHA CHING!!!!!!!!! 78 hours of work so far this week. 2 more days to go.

Randall
'10 Lariat Screw 4X4
4" Rough Country lift
Old 01-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, welcome to Friday!!!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 01-05-2013, 03:27 AM
GateKeeper

Good Morning Louisiana

I still have blackeyed peas in the frig yukko.

Need to dump them.

Wet day and it looks like thats a all weekend deal for you and me both.

I am starting to get tired of winter. I get tired of every season though.

Stay dry

ttyl
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana, hope the weekend is going well!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Good morning Louisiana, hope the weekend is going well!
What weekend??? I've been working since last Friday after Christmas!!! And still have one day left to go. Then I get 3 days off and one of those days, I'm going to go have my windows tinted on the truck.

Randall
'10 Lariat Screw 4X4
4" Rough Country lift
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter