Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2012, 11:40 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
January MA BS Thread - Happy New Year Everyone..

Well here we are with a new year starting..

I wish everyone a Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year

If nothing else we made it further than the Mayan's thought we would..LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-01-2013, 12:18 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Well I am calling it a night..TTYL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-01-2013, 03:41 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Happy New Year MA.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 01-01-2013, 05:11 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future

Click the image to open in full size.
Wishing everyone a safe, prosperous, healthy and a Happy New Year!!!..God Bless!!!
Dick...Slackmaster #29/Avid Winter Hater!!!
Member of the Massachusetts Chapter
"We get too soon old and too late smart"
PJ - RIP
FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL..WHEN THE TURBO SPOOLS THE BS ENDS!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:47 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
mornin and happy new year all.
and yes don they were wrong! as usual.!
and i have the day off woohoo!!!!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 01-01-2013, 06:52 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER View Post
mornin and happy new year all.
and yes don they were wrong! as usual.!
and i have the day off woohoo!!!!
Good morning, Jack..Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!!!
PJ - RIP
Old 01-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
good mornin dick and happy new year to you and yours bro.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
good mornin dick and happy new year to you and yours bro.
THX, Jack..Let's hope 2013 will be a great year!!!
PJ - RIP
Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Post Fiend

you are welcome bro. and yes it should be a good year. i got my wife and she moved from oregon and my oregon cats we raised them. and my son. so yes it was a good year. i bought a house. and i have a great job.
and leaving werner was probably for the best. i loved it there and still do have friends there. just ran out of days off. but we are still friends. thats good and the job i have now is better and smaller then werner. and i don't mind.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 01-01-2013, 07:45 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
you are welcome bro. and yes it should be a good year. i got my wife and she moved from oregon and my oregon cats we raised them. and my son. so yes it was a good year. i bought a house. and i have a great job.
and leaving werner was probably for the best. i loved it there and still do have friends there. just ran out of days off. but we are still friends. thats good and the job i have now is better and smaller then werner. and i don't mind.
Glad to hear that things are going so well for you..A lot of blessings to be thankful for!!!
PJ - RIP
Old 01-01-2013, 07:48 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone , welcome to 2013 .......
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 01-01-2013, 07:57 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone , welcome to 2013 .......
Good morning, Gerry..A Happy New Year to you, also!!!
PJ - RIP
Old 01-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Post Fiend

yes dick it is and intend to keep it going that way. and maybe do some racing here. well at i-80 in greenwood. and i do miss oregon and friends out there. but my life is here. and i'm doing my damnest to make it right.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 01-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Post Fiend

happy new year bubba..
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Howdy Dick Ken Wade Donny & Jack
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
dick loves snow, don loves snow, happy new year, say no to snow!, shaun hates winter!, shaun loves snow, shaun loves winter, summer fun!, summer has been banned, wade hates winter!, wade loves snow, we need more snow, who wants bacon?, winter has been banned, winter haters rule