Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 12-28-2012, 06:21 PM
New User

DSMissed is starting off with a positive reputation.
03 f350 6.0 bulletproofed, 95k miles... $12000

Year: 2003
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $12000
Mileage: 95000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 6.0 diesel

Its an 03 F350 xlt 4x4 6.0 diesel with 95k miles on it, 6 spd, regular cab long box. Tinted windows, Pioneer CD player, straight pipe exhaust, tool box, hide-away gooseneck hitch, brand new toyo tires, new motocraft batteries.... oil changed every 3k miles, fuel filters changed every 6k with only motocraft filters, I also run Howes additive at every fuel up. Truck gets about 20mpg on the highway. Everything works as it should. I have never had a problem with this truck, it has ran great for me the full 3 years I've owned it. I did have the egr cooler and valve deleted as a preventive maintenance, as well as installed a coolant filter and all new ford updated parts, including the updated fuel pressure spring, turbo oil feed and return lines, oil cooler and oil cooler housing. FICM has been updated, ICP sensor was replaced while turbo was out for EGR delete just because it was easy to get to at the time.

This truck is sound and ready to work. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it right now and drive half way across the country. I love the truck, ONLY reason for selling is because I needed the extra room of an extended or double cab to better suit my family, so I just bought an 03 f250 super cab. In the pics the truck is absolutely filthy. Sorry.

Located in South Dakota. I am asking 12000 which I think is very fair considering the condition of the vehicle and all the money in it. Anyone interested I can get pictures, videos, etc of anything you would like to see on the truck. Thank you.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM
New User

Offers? I think the price is fair... This truck needs to sell before I can buy a house.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:41 AM
New User

New price, this truck is a steal at $10k, that's less than I paid 3 years ago and before I put $3k into upgrades. Its a gear truck for that price.. I have to sell it before I can purchase a house.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:41 AM