1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

New member woes.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 05:34 PM
oscajo
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member woes.

I came here because of a recently purchased 52 F1. I am new to this and was not aware of a classified section. I have appreciated all the useful tips and suggestions until running across Fabmandelux. When you moved the post you could have at least explained how to get access instead of being a jerk about it. Not whining just explaining that I can no longer access my post. Anyway I thank you for all the help you chose to not give a new and inexperienced member.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:47 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by oscajo
I came here because of a recently purchased 52 F1. I am new to this and was not aware of a classified section. I have appreciated all the useful tips and suggestions until running across Fabmandelux. When you moved the post you could have at least explained how to get access instead of being a jerk about it. Not whining just explaining that I can no longer access my post. Anyway I thank you for all the help you chose to not give a new and inexperienced member.
I told you in the post I closed we don't discuss Modding in open forum, yet you post another post calling me out?

We welcome all new members. You where the one that posted two for sale threads AGAINST forum rules. I removed those threads, and sent you a warning, with no points. I could have given you some, but I didn't. This thread serves no purpose either, and will be closed also.

I didn't just arbitrarily pick on you. Your for sale threads were REPORTED to me by other members, and I did my job.

If you have a problem with me you can PM me like I told you in the other thread, or you can PM admin, but we will NOT continue this in open forum...

Last edited by fabmandelux; 12-26-2012 at 07:38 PM.