Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 12-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Freshman User

falconwrench is starting off with a positive reputation.
F/S 2001 F250 PSD project

Year: 2001
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $2500
Mileage: 125000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 7.3L PSD

I bought this truck in May and was making steady progress with help from the forum. Thanks, Guys! Never could get it to smooth all the way out. I put a compression gauge on it last week and the news was very bad. I can only conclude it's been dusted. The bent intake pushrods and intakes that wont close I simply cannot explain. The long and short is it needs a motor, and I don't have the time and energy for it. I really need a crew cab, anyway, so my loss I hope will be your gain. The windshield is cracked badly. The interior is pretty decent, a work truck package. Extended cab. ZF-6 transmission, tilt, power, cruise, air, all the usual stuff. The cruise won't engage because the clutch switch failed. Climate control blower is also inop, needs a blower and resistor assy. Going down the highway, even without the blower, the air was icy. Has a few dents and dings, but doesn't look too bad. It will start and run (don't ask me how) and had no codes at last check (again, don't ask me how), so all electronics should be good. Tires are pretty decent. I put about 10k miles on it, but I just cant carry it any further. Gotta replace it. Oh, I put a water pump and grey CPS on it. If you can part with $2500 over it, send me a message. If you can't part with $2500 and want it any way, send me a message and we'll talk. Heck, if you just want to talk about it, send me a message!

Thanks for reading, and thanks again to all the guys that gave me all the help and advice on it. I'm gonna get another one, I'll be back!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:50 PM