Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Posting Guru

maevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud of
This attack happen just down the road from my house.

3 attacking pit bulls killed by homeowner | MonroeNews.com

Other good reason to carry...

Like my sig reads - Refuse to be a victim....

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:22 AM
Postmaster

bbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to behold
brandon.c.bender bbender785
but those dogs are harmless, just ask their owners...

'04 F350 CCLB 6.0L, 4" turbo back, EGR delete, Atlas 40 FICM, blue spring, SGII, 2.8" minipack,
285's on 16x10's, DVD/audio goodies
Old 12-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
https://www.facebook.com/mike.blackport
Yeah no sh]t. Why do people actually think that those things are good dogs to own? "Oh its in how you raise them." Bull. They're born to attack. [/rant]

Mike -
2000 4x4 CC LB F-350 7.3L SuperChips Flashpaq, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6637.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Dude you get thirsty at mid swallow of your beer, don't hide it.......
Warning: Drinking may cause memory loss. Or worse. Memory loss.

Old 12-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Senior User

greenmachinejohn has a good reputation on FTE.greenmachinejohn has a good reputation on FTE.
toeheadproductions@ymail.com
My golden retriever wouldn't harm a fly, well OK he does eat them on occasion...
2000 Ford F-350 XLT V10
2008 Headland BigHorn 3670RL 5th wheel.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Posting Guru

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachinejohn View Post
My golden retriever wouldn't harm a fly, well OK he does eat them on occasion...
My Lab does too. I think it's his way of paying back the flies for tormenting him during the summer.
2014 Escape Titanium Ecoboost 2.0crappyMPG!
Old 12-18-2012, 03:59 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Damn Mark, I didnt even hear of it.. could it be, a Gun.. used in self defense? Who would have thought.

Thanks Mark for the Share!!

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Posting Guru

FordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to allFordBlueHeart is a name known to all
Unfortunately with everything that has been happening, I think I need to pull the trigger (pun intended) on an AR-15 style gun before it becomes illegal. I have heard that there are no real differences between the bones, just differences between the accessories. If so, what have you guys seen?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Torr, it all depends on what you want, these rifles are a riot to shoot. And they can be tricked out any way you want.

I have nothing but a basic Bushmaster, if I were to do it again, I would go after the flat upper for accessories.

day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Postmaster

bbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to beholdbbender85 is a splendid one to behold
brandon.c.bender bbender785
Quote:
Originally Posted by just another truck View Post
..these rifles are a riot to shoot. And they can be tricked out any way you want..
i'll second that. buddy of mine has an AR in .223 caliber... thing is a blast!

'04 F350 CCLB 6.0L, 4" turbo back, EGR delete, Atlas 40 FICM, blue spring, SGII, 2.8" minipack,
285's on 16x10's, DVD/audio goodies
Old 12-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Posting Guru

I was thinking the. 223 as well. The .308 is more punishing, but I have a deer rifle or two or three.
Pat, I was thinking a picatinny top.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Semper Fi MOFO!

Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thronsonskip
i just carry a kabar, fix um up good with that. and carve a christmas ham to boot.
00EX7.3 powerstop rotors, coated calipers, pads, 6637 filter, FRX, HPX, cobalt gauges, riff raff boots/plenum inserts. alternator 1/30/2012 199226 miles. oil filter, pre&fuel filter 9/2014 226221 Miles. "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 12-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart View Post
I was thinking the. 223 as well. The .308 is more punishing, but I have a deer rifle or two or three.
Pat, I was thinking a picatinny top.

Exactly, and they work well for coyote..

Again, I have no complaints with mine at all, Mine has the 16" barrell, but other then that, same thing I carried in 86. So much fun to shoot.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-uno View Post
i just carry a kabar, fix um up good with that. and carve a christmas ham to boot.
I dont want to be so close I can smell their breath.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Posting Guru

maevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart View Post
I dont want to be so close I can smell their breath.
Suck here at Cabela's. Buddy's buying a AR and it has taken 2 hours in line and
Have another hour to go. The place is packet with people buy guns and anmo. My local gun stores are all sold out.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Semper Fi MOFO!

Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thronsonskip
Quote:
Originally Posted by maevans View Post
Suck here at Cabela's. Buddy's buying a AR and it has taken 2 hours in line and
Have another hour to go. The place is packet with people buy guns and anmo. My local gun stores are all sold out.

getting ready for the collapse of society huh?
00EX7.3 powerstop rotors, coated calipers, pads, 6637 filter, FRX, HPX, cobalt gauges, riff raff boots/plenum inserts. alternator 1/30/2012 199226 miles. oil filter, pre&fuel filter 9/2014 226221 Miles. "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 12-18-2012, 06:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter