Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2012, 02:13 PM
New User

makajack is starting off with a positive reputation.
07 Navigator Liftgate Light Assy

I have a blown bulb in my driver's side liftgate light assembly. I can only access the two outer screws that are visible however, there are two more screws that I can reach my hand and feel but I don't know how to access those bulbs without the risk of breaking something. Can someone please offer some assistance. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Senior User

RI-Matt is starting off with a positive reputation.
You need to remove tha liftgate trim panel and pull back the watershield to access the other screws.

Matt
Old 12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
New User

makajack is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Matt

It worked like a charm. I was able to find the other two screws and swap out that bulb with no problem. Thanks again!
Old 12-15-2012, 07:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator