Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2012, 07:43 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Meet and Great this weekend in Atlanta

Hi everyone,
I have Army duty this Friday in Atlanta. I would like to try and do a meet this Friday over dinner. My wife wants to go Teds Montana Grill for dinner so I was wondering if anyone else would like to try and get together over dinner with myself and my wife? Maybe around 7:00/7:30 pm

I was thinking the Peachtree street location, they have pretty good parking: Ted's Montana Grill

I will not have my truck and can't pay for everyones dinner. How about it, Jason, Grubb, Kool and anyone else in the Atlanta Metro area???
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
Hi everyone,
I have Army duty this Friday in Atlanta. I would like to try and do a meet this Friday over dinner. My wife wants to go Teds Montana Grill for dinner so I was wondering if anyone else would like to try and get together over dinner with myself and my wife? Maybe around 7:00/7:30 pm

I was thinking the Peachtree street location, they have pretty good parking: Ted's Montana Grill

I will not have my truck and can't pay for everyones dinner. How about it, Jason, Grubb, Kool and anyone else in the Atlanta Metro area???

I will have to ask my wife, but I think we already have plans.

Edit: The wife says it's a go. Let me know what you will be driving (we will be in a dark gray 2005 Mazda 6). I guess we will be there between 7-7:30pm. Who should we ask for if you are already seated?
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Great !!!! I sent you a PM with my cell number

Anyone else??? I know it is a friday night and kinda short notice.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

We will be in a grey 2010 BMW 528i. I will be the tall guy with the military haircut. Steve is the civilian name...

Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Well, if you're not buying....

I'd be there at the drop of a hat, but I gotta get this Excursion back on the road this weekend. The crunch is ON and I can't give up the 5-6 hrs to come down there.

The boys, dog and I will be going to Fla the day after Christmas though and would love to high-five anybody close to I-75 on our way by (or back 1/2/13).
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason View Post
Well, if you're not buying....

I'd swear he told me he was buying...and drinks were on him too!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:37 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Grubb told me was buying since i made the trip north i can see i am going to have to be carefull around you northern boys.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Grubb told me was buying since i made the trip north i can see i am going to have to be carefull around you northern boys.
If you can get your Uncle to get his own job and stop taking all of my money, maybe I could afford to buy.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Senior User

koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.
Man, I wish I would have logged on sooner I would have left Deb in charge of the Store to meet up with you guys. I hope a good time was had by all.

Happy Sunday Yall.

KC

Kyle's 74 CS
Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

We had a really good time, we sat there for over 3 hours, Good Food and Good friends. I have completed my manditory deployment briefings and wiil start drilling in Marrietta hopefully in January. I will be up in the Atlanta Area once a month so We will have to try and do a Chapter meetings over dinner somewhere.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
We had a really good time, we sat there for over 3 hours, Good Food and Good friends. I have completed my manditory deployment briefings and wiil start drilling in Marrietta hopefully in January. I will be up in the Atlanta Area once a month so We will have to try and do a Chapter meetings over dinner somewhere.
Just say when. Marietta is only 1.5hrs from me and is mostly 65mph speed limit - easy drive!! Joey and Phil are even closer up in Dalton...
Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I will find out when drill dates are and let ya know. February I will be gone to school.

Kool, It would have been nice to have you there, it will teach you to check in more often...

Old 12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Postmaster

Quote:

We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner too, and thanks again. Give us a shout the next time you're around and we'll see about getting together again. maybe next time I'll even drive my truck.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:30 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I am in the middle of changing units so I have no idea right this minute, too far for me to drive mine right now but looking forward to getting it that road worthy. I hope to finish the motorhome quick so I can start on the truck.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Senior User

koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.
Atlanta Dinner Meeting

Yes Sir Chief, I stand admonished and will commence to do better next time. It is exciting to see the GA Chapter to have some life to it.

Looks like we are finally getting a little cooler in the Mountains. Time to dust off the Long Johns.

Hope everyone is well today.

Kyle's 74 CS
Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 PM