Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

NV December Xmas Presents or Coal Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Wow Jim, I hate to hear that. To second what Bruce said, don't count yourself out.
Do your research and you would be amazed at what you might find.
Pharmaceutical companies are only out to keep you sick by treating your symptoms and not the illness to keep the money rolling in. There are many natural remedies that will actually cure the disease out there and more are being found everyday.
Hopefully it is simply an infection or dietary issue.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday

Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 121 Likes on 117 Posts
Happy Thirsty Thursday Nevada FTE and friends! Hope everyone has a great day.

When they (the VA) first noticed my high white cell count 5 months ago, they just assumed it was an infection since I did not have any of the other symptoms. However, now they are saying if it was an infection it would have been gone by now. So they want to run more tests to try and find out what it is. I still feel fine, so I am just going to continue to believe it is not Leukemia, until the tests are done to prove me wrong. As for the herb medicine. I believe it. My late uncle married a holistic doctor, and she treated all her patients with natural remedies. It is ironic that he died while in a conventional hospital. He had problems with asthma his entire life, and had a bad attack one day. They took him to the hospital where he contracted pneumonia and that ended up killing him.

Jim

Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Sun is out, sky is blue. So far.

Good morning all. Hope you have a great day!

Hey Donna, how is Miss Kitty getting along? Is Monty enjoying having company?

Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 PM
oldmongo
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation FTE M.A.S.H. unit !!!

Good morning out there in FTE-LAND ... We are having a "meteorological" odd event here ... It's raining, not much ... just enough to not allow me to go out and change my oil today ... I just went out and checked 360* of clouds !!! Going to Vegas Sat for Cowboy Christmas in town for the rodeo and then hang around town for the rest of the day EEEEE HAAA !!!

Donna, I'm glad to hear it's not broken... been there done that long tome ago I think it was JR high !!! And in 1999 I tweeked my right knee and the DR removed containers of "water/blood" twice in 4 weeks... then he did the surgery (scoped it) after that ... never better !!!

Jim, I'm with everyone else ... hang in there and pray for the best ... they can be very wrong at times... years back I got sent in for a cat-scan cuz the doc "saw" something he didn't like !!! I told him it was "fat" guess what ... it was fat and I told him I had plenty and he could have it if he wanted it !!! NOT .... I would always suggest a second opinion too !!! Dave

Old 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by GIGGER
Sorry to see/hear about yer knee Donna, hope yer feeling better......
Thanks for the well wishes Gerry!
My knee is feeling much better since they drained all that blood out of it. The swelling has gone down considerably! I just wish that my "cankle" would go away. LOL! I don't know what's causing that, because I didn't sprain or injure my ankle & you'd think that once the swelling went down on my knee , that my cankle would be be gone too! Hmm???

Old 12-13-2012, 01:13 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by Bdox
Sun is out, sky is blue. So far.

Good morning all. Hope you have a great day!

Hey Donna, how is Miss Kitty getting along? Is Monty enjoying having company?
Miss Kitty & Monty are doing great! She started to take over the shelter/corral, but Monty bullied her into atleast sharing the shelter during bad weather & he does insists on being fed first. if she tries to nudge her way in, he trys to kick at her & chases her off! Not very gentleman like, is he? LOL!
I haven't spent but 1 time with them since I screwed up my knee, but even that day Monty was being a lil' turd toward her which I quickly resolved with the bull whip. 1 crap of the whip, & he took off to the other side of the corral. He definately doesn't like the sound when it snaps! Kitty just stood there & looked at him like..."Neener neener - you got in trouble!"

Old 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Morning guys,

Have a wet & wild Thirsty Thursday!

Jim - I hope they're wrong & that it's something that can be treated easily with great results. My thoughts & prayers are with you buddy! Keep us posted.

I'll be working the Polar Express again all weekend (so long as my knee holds out) I could really use the money about now. If you're going on it, I hope to see you there!

Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,149 Likes on 1,686 Posts
Good Friday morning FTE, tgif............

Have fun on the Polar Bear Donna

Old 12-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Happy TGIF Nevada FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Jim

Old 12-14-2012, 03:52 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Good afternoon everyone,

WOOHOO...It's Finally Friday!
Well, so far so good for me working tonight. I guess we'll see if my knee holds out. I figured by the time I'm done working this weekend, I'll be needing to see the Orthopedic Dr. for sure. LOL! I was really hoping that my knee would just heal up on it's own without needing to see another Dr., but I better not take any chances right now & atleast 1 Orthopedic visit shouldn't hurt too bad! (that's all I can afford anyway)

Wish me luck! I'm off to work shortly & hopefully I'll make it through my full shift.

Have a great day! Stay warm & safe

Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Good luck at work!

Jim

Old 12-14-2012, 04:58 PM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good morning everyone. Sorry I have been gone for awhile. I have not done much of anything but watch internet TV since getting my own internet. My stop smoking plan only lasted about 3 months. I will try again latter.

I have a new member to my truck family. Last Wednesday I picked up a 1995 Ford Explorer XLT from the Ford dealer in West Valley, UT. It has a few things that need to be taken care of, but that is to be expected of a $2000 vehicle.

Anyway, time to finish getting ready for work. Have fun everyone.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Good luck Donna, take care girl........

Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Hey Jeff, good for you on your new Explorer.

The smoking thing? Don't wait too long to make another shot at it. Maybe you can go six months this time. Keep track of how much money it's costing you. Might give you some new inspiration.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Well its the weekend NV gang, have fun......

Quick Reply: NV December Xmas Presents or Coal Thread