Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 11-30-2012, 08:35 AM
Elder User

v8xploder is starting off with a positive reputation.
92 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8

Year: 1992
Make: Ford
Model: Bronco
Price: $4500
Mileage: 153000
Color: black n tan
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Black
Engine: 351 ci v8

Time for me to part with my Bronco. This is a great truck, I've had it for 4 years. There is a long long list and tons of receipts for everything I've ever done to her. I'll start with the nitty gritty because I'm very up front about my vehicles and want the buyer to know everything i do. I installed an overhead console from a 96 Bronco and have yet to find the harness for it so currently it does not work. Tires are 3 years old and are at 70% tread life, the inside edge are slightly worn due to having the front end worn out when i bought it. Its really not bad im just noting it. I rebuilt the entire front end last summer, new radius arm bushings, front jbg leveling kit, new wheel bearings, brakes warn premium hubs, all u joints and had it aligned. The front tires sit nice and square, no camber issues liked most used broncos have! Engine and Trans work great, i have replaced the front and rear main seals along with a new timing chain water pump and harmonic balancer. I had a valve cover gasket leaking so while i had everything apart i went ahead and replaced the head gaskets and valve seals. New intake gaskets and pcv hoses and high temp vacuum lines. I replaced these items just because i had it apart and simply for maintenance. I also installed explorer ev8 injectors. When i had the transmission out for my rear main seal leak, i decided to and put in a one piece oil pan gasket. Then i decided i might as well toss in a new oil pump. Basically this engine its solid as a rock. It doesn't leak, knock, smoke or burn oil. Starts every time even in the coldest south Dakota winter days. Oh and did i mention it has a Ford silver keyless entry and remote start system? Transmission shifts great, when its cold it has the classic e4od 2 second delay into reverse, but most of them do.
Its got the manual transfer case shift lever so no stupid electric motor to fail, on you. Its a 3.55 axle ratio with 31x10.50 Yokohama geolanders, with magna flow cat back duals angles out the side by the rear bumper. K&n fipk intake also. Interior is in great shape with new black carpet, a 00'f150 center console, a pioneer cd player with gloves box ipod cord. Rockford fosgate speakers.
Ac blows ice cold, and heat blows hot.
Passenger seat has a small tear and a small burn hole. This Bronco is a noon smoker the burn hole is from a weld spark from the tabs in the roof panel for the overhead console.
I have two back seats included both are prefect ones leather and ones cloth. I have a spare rest window included also.
I replaced the rear glass with new after my tension rod in the tailgate broke and shattered the window. Rear window has defrost. I also just had the windows tinted.
I fully gutted the interior and raptor lined the floor and inside of rear tailgate. All the bodywork has been done and there is no rust, all rusty metal was replaced. This is no bondo queen. The body was stripped and shot with SPI epoxy primer along with there black, and Dupont chrome a base tan. 3 coats of spi universal clear and she shines up !
I in new front and rear bumpers from lmc. And replaced the wheel well mouldings. This is a great solid truck, text call or pm me for pics, 605-553-2122
Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Elder User

v8xploder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oh, no trades cash or bank issued cashiers check only. Clean title in hand.
The pic in my signature was before the leveling kit and paint job.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 AM