Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2012, 01:26 PM
New User

dirt_bike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Ya'll

Just wanted to stop in and intro myself, My name is Frank, I live out near Yankee Lake by the PA border, if any of ya'll want to get together feel free to drop me message, Ive got 3 girls and a Wife ( Ocean of Estrogen..sp?) lol so its me and the Basset Hound out tinkering in the Garage, Im into building older Harley's and service work on motorcycles, well thats about it, like i said just wanted to do a somewhat proper intro

sorry no pics at this time

2004 Excursion;Torreador Red, 6" Procomp Spring Lift

v/r
Frank
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Me and a guy at work were just talking about going to Yankee lake in the spring.Welcome to the forum.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:21 AM
New User

its a pretty good time there, lots a beer and girls with short shorts i'm bout 7 mi or so from there
Old 11-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Senior User

caseihman94 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hmmm Hubbard, that's out by truck world right? I'm about 20 minutes or so from Yankee lake (at least home is, I'm in Wooster at school during the week).
Old 11-28-2012, 07:52 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseihman94 View Post
Hmmm Hubbard, that's out by truck world right? I'm about 20 minutes or so from Yankee lake (at least home is, I'm in Wooster at school during the week).
yea im a few mi or so from truck world, where about is home?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 AM
New User

edit: double post

if ya like to run around in the mud yankee lake is a good time, there is also southington off road park as well, its not too awful far away; good chance of bending some sheet metal there; great for the jeeps though

Last edited by dirt_bike; 11-28-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: douible post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Senior User

I forgot my thing said northeast Ohio. I reside in bristolville. I used to be a regular Yankee goer, but I enjoyed the tug a war a little more than the mud (i didn't have a big enough pair to participate. Haha)
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseihman94 View Post
I forgot my thing said northeast Ohio. I reside in bristolville. I used to be a regular Yankee goer, but I enjoyed the tug a war a little more than the mud (i didn't have a big enough pair to participate. Haha)

im pretty familiar with bristolville, used to take rt 88 to the shooting range when i lived in Burghill (Hartford off of rt 7) the tug of war is a good time, had my butt handed to me there a few years ago when i had my OBS 250 powerstroke, last time i tried to pull, a lot more fun to watch other people break their trucks than me laying on my back fixing mine
Old 11-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Senior User

Yup, 88 and 45, the only stoplight in town. Haha when I watch tug of war, I mainly drool over speedy's stuff (the 67-72 ford with Detroit, and the 73-79 ford with 3208 cat). He's my idol.

I'm only 18, but it seems like the girls keep getting younger and younger at Yankee. And last time I was there the big saying was (please excuse the language) getting skanky down at yankee
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It sounds like a good time does it go alll year round?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Senior User

It's open from May till the end of August I believe. They normally have an event in April and another one for Halloween. During the winter they have a country bar open out front.

They have a website, check it out trucknight.com
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 AM
New User

yeah it was speedy as a matter of fact that yanked my truck damn near sideways lol.... first time i saw his truck i said to myself "i can pull that" then after i lost i found out what he had in it and then i understood why a bunch of people were shaking their heads when i went in the pit to hook up to him lol, on another note the girls are getting a bit younger there but then again i'm getting a bit older but still fun to watch
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Senior User

Yeah speedy and mark newsome (red first gen cummins) have it pretty well figured out
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter