Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Freshman User

MikeZealot is starting off with a positive reputation.
2013 F100 Super Nationals

I have been searching on-line and can find no info on a 2013 SuperNationals . I have missed the last 2 due to family events, but hope to make it this year, just cant find any info

Any help is greatly appreciated

MIKE
Old 11-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Elder User

Schuyles is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Schuyler Travis
I don't know if they have the new flyer and information out, but it's usually the second or third weekend in May.

I have emailed Charlie for information before, I think he is one of the guys in charge of the show!

Here is his email: charlie@autoshows.cc
Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Postmaster

19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of
Might like to make that one in 2013 but the calendar fills up quick. Seems like May is a very busy month for us. With school ending and everyone coming out of hibernation there seems to be lots of activities to choose from.

54 F100
01 F150
Old 11-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Elder User

martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.
Been looking for updated web page for a couple of months. Planning on going again this year.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
New User

TheBigJob is starting off with a positive reputation.
May 16-18 is what I found using google.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Postmaster

jniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to behold
saw Pat Ford at Crusin the Coast in October... he said the supernats were moving back to the Grand this year...due to complaints about parking lots heat , lack of shade and facilities...

john
Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Elder User

martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.martin72 has a great reputation on FTE.
Just got back from Pigeon Forge the Grand closed up a few weeks ago drove by the parking lot was empty.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Postmaster

jniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to beholdjniolon is a splendid one to behold
heard on the news this am that the grand was sold and has new owners... having some labor problems... seems someone wasn't paying the hired help...

don't know what that is gonna do to the supernats

john
Old 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Elder User

Schuyles is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Schuyler Travis
I live in Knoxville, and now that you mention it...I saw on the nightly news within the last couple of weeks that The Grand got shut down...

I have not received an email back from "Charlie"....
Old 12-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Postmaster

Doc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to allDoc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin72 View Post
Just got back from Pigeon Forge the Grand closed up a few weeks ago drove by the parking lot was empty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jniolon View Post
heard on the news this am that the grand was sold and has new owners... having some labor problems... seems someone wasn't paying the hired help...

don't know what that is gonna do to the supernats

john

Wow! I didn't know about that. That could certainly cause some issues. Not only would that throw a curve at the Supernats, but I wonder about the two big "Grand" Rod Runs......
1997 F150 XLT, 4.6L
2008 F250 XLT, 6.4L Powerstroke
2011 Expedition EL
Old 12-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Elder User

Just looked at the Grand Run website it has not been updated and the phone number are blanked out.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Elder User

Just look at the F100 Supernational web site looks like they started updating it the flyer is there for 2013 and the show is going to be at the Grand hotel.
F-100 Supernationals Lodging
Old 12-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Postmaster

Martin,

I wouldn't trust the web site just yet.... if the hotel is sold/in trouble/closed they might just leave stuff up there... and the supernats site might be scrambling to find another location aka parking lot....

I'd like to have word from the organizer before I make any reservations...we still got time to wait and see

john
Old 12-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Posting Guru

harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jniolon View Post
Martin,

I wouldn't trust the web site just yet.... if the hotel is sold/in trouble/closed they might just leave stuff up there... and the supernats site might be scrambling to find another location aka parking lot....

I'd like to have word from the organizer before I make any reservations...we still got time to wait and see

john
OK well that is a new website, but the f100 url redirects to it. It also has the flyers if you search far enough on it.
Attached Images

2009 Pontiac G3 the "roller-skate"
1992 Geo Metro the "matchbox car" it's a beater but gets 45mpg
www.fordbonusbuilttrucks.com
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Elder User

F100 Supernationals

They worked on the web site some more looks like the show will be at the grand.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks