Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Senior User

Powerstrokin_350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
tapatalk

Basically, as the title says, has anyone who mods or runs this site considered tapatalk? I have tried to search everything I could and this site wouldnt show up on the app. so, assuming its not subscribed to tapatalk, would it be considered? Because I would love to hit this forum up instantly on my iphone and not have to sit in front of the computer to do it. I rarely use my pc nowadays... something to ponder...

Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Postmaster

bigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to allbigdaddyII is a name known to all
Agreed! Although the mobile site isnt half bad though.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Posting Guru

kd0axs has a great reputation on FTE.kd0axs has a great reputation on FTE.kd0axs has a great reputation on FTE.kd0axs has a great reputation on FTE.kd0axs has a great reputation on FTE.
It's been brought up before and the answer so far has been no. I never saw a reason given, but I would guess that Internet Brands (the company that runs the site) doesn't want to do it because they run ads that users won't see if they are using Tapatalk.

I'd love to see it though, I use it for several other forums.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
It's got nothing to do with ads, it has to do with support. Basically, Tapatalk would double the work necessary to maintain FTE.

Your phone's browser should be able to deal with the site as-is.

I've successfully used my Android, no issues.

My iPad, again, no issues. iPhone, can't give any input on that
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 11-13-2012, 09:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation