Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Senior User

Twistedwrench is starting off with a positive reputation.
Trade my 1988 f350 for your diesel parts !

I'm looking for the parts to convert my c6 diesel truck to a ZF 5
G
Here's the deal you trade me a good not worn out zf5 diesel bolt pattern 4x2 tranny , clutch set , flywheel , crossmember , mounting hardware , clutch hydraulic parts , and clutch pedal assembly - everything needed for a swap and I give you :
1988 ford f350 4x2 cab and chassis 161" wheel base truck
460 efi
3.55 rear gears
Zf5
11' utility body all doors close and lock
This is a running and driving truck
Currently registered in Connecticut
Many new parts ; brakes , ball joints , fuel pumps/ sending units , shocks , exhaust , heater core , parking brake cable, distributor , rear hub seals , turn signal switch , clutch master cyl , brake master cylinder , rear brake hose
New gaskets on top end ( jasper rebuilt engine )
Needs a weindshild - crack
Pm me for more details - pictures .
Yes I have the title in my hand
Yes I'm serious .
Thanks , Jon
Old 02-19-2013, 07:49 PM
New User

doctuh is starting off with a positive reputation.
Holy, Crap I wish I wasn't all the way in California. I have a 4wd setup but it's an entire running truck with the dana 60 front. Has injection issues though. If you still have it and have a means to cover the country cheap, drop me a line...
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Senior User

Twistedwrench is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctuh View Post
Holy, Crap I wish I wasn't all the way in California. I have a 4wd setup but it's an entire running truck with the dana 60 front. Has injection issues though. If you still have it and have a means to cover the country cheap, drop me a line...
Still have it but Cali is a bit far lol
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles