Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

New Sponsor/Supporter First Post!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 AM
RAS_ActiveSuspension
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Sponsor/Supporter First Post!

Roadmaster Active Suspension is proud to be a new supporting vendor for the FTE community! We know some of you may already be familiar with our product, for those of you who are not, we hope to help you learn a little about how great the RAS is!

Roadmaster Active Suspension is headquartered in North Carolina and has been in business for 16 years. We manufacture and distribute(normally through local dealers) a heavy duty tension coil spring that works as a muscle to hold the leaf spring in its optiimum bowed shape. Benefits of of the product include greatly improved handling and performance, reduced sway and body roll(loaded and unloaded), eliminating wheel hop caused by axle wrap, and of course load leveling benefits as well.

The product is designed for rear leaf springs of vehicles 1 ton or less. Aside from general load/sway benefits for all pickups, 2 primary benefits have stood out to me when working specifically with Ford Truck/SUV owners.

1.) There have been a rash of complaints from owners of newer F150 SCREW(Ecoboost more specifically) about rear end shutter when accelerating at a low speed when loaded. Our product is designed to eliminate that issue and we have seen great success in aleviating that issue. I do have links to dozens of reviews, pm me if you would like any of those links!
2.) Ford Excursion owners love our product due to the stability/ride quality the RAS adds when towing. If you own an Excursion, you will most likely know what I am talking about!

As I mentioned, our product is sold exclusively through our local dealer network; however, I am looking to put together a special offer for FTE members ONLY during the holiday season leading up to Christmas for those interested. My name is Nolan, pm me, email me, call me if you have any questions whatsoever. I look forward to talking with many of you!

Also, Roadmaster Active Suspension reviews are everywhere online, I highly recommend doing a Google search!

Old 11-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Welcome Nolan.

You'll find we recommend your product in the Ex forum quite a bit!

Stewart

Old 11-02-2012, 04:42 PM
RAS_ActiveSuspension
Former Vendor
That's great! I'll have to go over there and check that out!

We do get a lot of calls from Excursion owners with questions, the majority of them seem to have heard about us on several different forums(this one being one of them).

Old 11-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Link to website?

Old 11-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Apoc, click the link in his sig brother. The one with the red font "ROADMASTER" and black font "ACTIVE SUSPENSION" words underneath.

Stewart

Old 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Jason 05 EB
Freshman User
Just ordered by RAS from Nolan! Now looking for a set of V Codes.