Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Too old to be too smart

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
November All Topic

And now there's only an even 50 days remaining until the end of the world!

Or maybe it all just re-starts......

Welcome to November, guys! Make it count!

Pop
Email SpringerPop SpringerPop's F-350
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Senior User

djed has a very good reputation on FTE.djed has a very good reputation on FTE.djed has a very good reputation on FTE.
Wow - that was fast. November and only 12:04am.

Truck is doing some weird stuff, but I'll chime in when I have more time.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Marv was on top of it this month...straight up Midnight!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 AM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
I'm looking forward to this end of the world stuff.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
It should keep you busy at work for a little while.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-01-2012, 09:58 AM
<--Miss You Big Fella

bryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to behold
Morning Doods,

I will certainly be glad when this election is over.
The mailbox is full of crap every day. You can't watch anything on TV without a barrage of commericals, over & over.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Admin Emeritus

The phone calls are what tick me off.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Too old to be too smart

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
It even gets to the toddlers:

Pop
Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Too old to be too smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Marv was on top of it this month...straight up Midnight!
Just happened to be up still and thought I would get my "subscription" going.

This morning's wake-up came in the form of a recorded phone call from the cable company, explaining some "changes to our service plan" with them.

Bastages.

G'morning, all!

Dreary day so far......

Pop
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
<--Miss You Big Fella

bryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerPop View Post
It even gets to the toddlers
I feel her pain.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Posting Guru

r2millers is a splendid one to beholdr2millers is a splendid one to beholdr2millers is a splendid one to beholdr2millers is a splendid one to beholdr2millers is a splendid one to beholdr2millers is a splendid one to behold
Since Oct All Topic is now closed, following up on Spinger Pop's comment of the car up on the rocks,
"Some folks just can't save money at Costco!

Maybe Bob will fill in some details when he gets home.

Pop "

After getting two new Kirkland/Costco batteries for 88.99 each (Motorcraft at O'Reilly's are now 139) I ran across this older women (not pictured) who not only climbed up the first rock, but proceeded to climb the second. Turbo's probably right with the cell phone comment.
She was standing outside her car with two Costco employees when I pulled up and opened my window and said " I don't mean to be disrespectful but I have to get a picture of this." They just looked at me, no smile of any kind and just moved out of the way so I could get a good shot.
I'm sure she'll probably want her car fixed by Costco because the rocks weren't large enough to see with a cell phone in her face.
<!-- / message -->

Bob and better half
As my brother reminds me regularly... "Life is not a spectator sport."
2007 F-250, PSD, SW, CC, LB, 2 WD, 85k, coolant filter, DashBoss, 1999 Expedition 5.4 310k plus, 32' CrossRoads CrossTerrain 5th wheel Toy Hauler, 24' Chaparral Villain lll 598 ci
Old 11-01-2012, 12:43 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
I don't mind election garbage. I don't watch cable/satellite, don't listen to the radio, and don't have a land line. So I don't deal with any of that. All I have to put up with I lawn signs.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Postmaster

turbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud of
Got home from work, wifey made some awesome venison meatloaf, had a nice bottle of wine, everything is great right?
Wrong, on comes the Country Music Awards ( a show I did for many years) and I want to throw up at the state of country music these days. It all sucked. Even Brad Paisley ( who I have much respect for ),,,,,,,,,,sucked.
Is it me being a crusty old sot? Why am I longing for someone in a Nudie suit.
I know you younger guys may not get it.
I guess I'm posting this 'cause I'm looking for entertainment other than the tube 'cause it sucks. I turned it off.

'08 Super Duty 6.4, '61 Unibody, '63 T-bird, '66 Mustang
'76 F750 Firetruck, '83 F150, '74 F-1004x4 shrtbx
And not enough time to drive 'em.
Marc
Be like Steve
Old 11-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Too old to be too smart

This ol' fart sure knows who Nudie was!

I remember his place down on Lankershim.

Pop
Old 11-02-2012, 06:57 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Off to Woodland this AM, a fine way to spend a Friday.
Attached Images

2000 Excursion XLT V10 4x4 170K, front V's, rear mod'd C's,, 315's, winch bumpers F/R, Viair system, Piaa lighting, Hellwig rear, dual Optimas, oily K&N, RedHeaded, scratchy paint, love taps at each corner.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Old 11-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter