Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Elder User

xkpsanit is starting off with a positive reputation.
Brian Facile
minnehaha registration

Just bought another F600 and this ones a runner. anybody have any experience registering these big trucks? The blue hairs down at the big house always give me slack. it has '99 Comm. plates on it and I believe its plated for 17.900 # Can I put civilian plates on this thing by reducing the gross weight. "Farm Truck" dammit Do they still recognize that?? What are you guys paying for road tax??
Old 11-01-2012, 08:57 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I've never owned a big truck... According to the state website, looks like anything over 10,000 is considered commercial. I thought SD had a farm plate?

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Elder User

xkpsanit is starting off with a positive reputation.
Brian Facile
I thought they did too. I see 379 Petes in the grain line with civilian plates. I just don't know how it works. where did you find that info???
Old 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Found it here:

Division of Motor Vehicles Homepage

Hope you get it figured out, like you said, I've seen the farm plates on big trucks...

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter