Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
GTG weekend!!?

Gentlemen,

I would like to try to set up a weekend to have several get togethers for the O.C. I believe we are simply too spread out to try to have one - even centralized.

I am thinking between 2 and 5 get togethers on the same weekend!! We could take a poll, but there is no way any day would be perfect for everyone. So, I propose with the holidays coming up, that we try to do it the weekend before Thanksgiving which is November 17th/18th.

What we really need is a couple guys to step up to the plate and try to coordinate a meeting near them. I will take the NE quadrant (unless someone really wants to do it instead).

I am thinking; NE, NW, SE, SW and possibly central. So we'd need a volunteer from each of the other districts. I will leave it up to each coordinator on the day and time. You could do a night out on the 17th or maybe a breakfast on the 18th, whatever.

The coordinator would be responsible for: setting up a location, date and time. Calling that venue to let them know you will be having a few people from our organization there. If enough will be attending, you can usually get a private seating/eating area. Oversee the events and send everyone home!!

You could ask for a special area in the parking lot so all members could park their trucks side x side for photo ops, etc. Oh, and take a few pics to post afterward!! Any other events would be up to the coordinator to set up; darts, pool games, bingo, whatever!!! haha!

To make it more fun, I'm thinking maybe the coordinator who has the largest number of participants (member or non-member) can win a prize. I realize the prize might not be anything special but something!!

Let's start with this; any volunteers for the other districts???
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

bigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to behold
Randy, I've been here to almost 10 years, and it just doesnt happen in the Ohio forum.

I think part of the problem is we all have difffernt interests, classic, rod, 4x4 etc

Dont get me wrong, you might be able to put something together,
Old 11-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Junior User

jitterymonkey is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know it's a busy weekend for everybody......
http://www.unitedfordowners.com/Flye...Swap_Flyer.pdf
460/5 speed/4:10 limited slip
super cab/short bed
Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Randy, I remember the first and last OC GTG, that was back in '03? '04? I still had my '67 back then. We met up on 271, was it at Bob Evans?

Just hard to get enough interest. I think we had about 10-12 there?

The time before that was down in Hebron, Ohio at one of my ATHS truck shows. I think we had 5-7 guys stop by.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 AM