Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Senior User

ericconn is starting off with a positive reputation.
16 foot flat bed in like new condition: know anyone who'd want it?

Cleaning out the barn, and have a 1970's C-Series truck with a like-new flat 16' flat bed on it. My dad put it on the truck quite a while back then put the truck in the barn, and there it sat. Anyone know anyone who might want it? The thing is in perfect condition (aside from the junk on the back of it). Truck might even run too with some work. Thanks.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Is this something your selling?

Truck and flatbed?
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 10-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Senior User

Yes, both are for sale together. I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to put this kind of post up in the main section, but I wasn't sure how else to get a lot of people to see it who might either be interested or know someone who is in the area. I have no problem moving it to the buy/sell section.

But as I said, both are for sale but if someone only wanted the bed that would be fine with me, I could scrap the truck, I just need the truck out of the way.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Take some more pictures of the whole rig, post them here, then post in the for sale Md section with 1 picture, and a link to this thread. You can also post another for sale in the main FTE For Sale thread, and link it to this thread, which will get you exposure all over the whole country.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 11-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Senior User

Here is a gallery of photos: Ford600 - Eric Connolly Photography

Bed is very clean with just some minor surface rust underneath. Has been barn-kept since being put on about 20 years ago.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter