Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 10-20-2012, 02:50 PM
Freshman User

Pollack Pete is starting off with a positive reputation.
1972 Ford L-9000 Road Tractor

Year: 1972
Make: Ford
Model: Heavy Duty
Price: $3000
Mileage: 100000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige
Engine: 8V71 Detroit

Well,sadly it's time to part with my Ford L9000.Due to a big change in my life(I turned 59 yrs old and I finally realize I've been fooling myself saying I'm going to restore this truck),I'm offering it up for sale.I'm the second owner.The old gentleman I got it from bought it new in 1972 and ran it mostly in good weather for 20 years and retired.It has an 8V71 Detroit diesel engine and a 13 speed tranny.Has a PTO that runs a hydraulic single wet line.Little to no rust on the cab.Starts and yard drives.Has fairly new batteries.I have a pretty good stack muffler to go with it.It has mostly good tires,but I have a few real good ones to go with it.Two are brand new traction re-caps. Truck is located in Stillwater,NY 12170. .I'm looking to get $2800.00 for the truck and all the stuff that goes with it.I have good New York State paper work for the truck.This is almost scrap price in my area.The truck is way too good to scrap or part out.E-mail me for pictures.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Senior User

68Mercury250Ranger is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wow cool early years Louisville, 59 is young.

I wish I could drop this kind of money, would make an awesome grain trailer hauler for summer only use. could live forever!

how many shifters? power steering? I only started as a Ford Heavy truck mechanic in 1988, so my 2stroke detroit experience is limited. not many 60 series in the Louisville, had to lift the front of the cab to get the rocker cover off

very nice collector piece.......................................damnit
future farmtruck: 67Merc700 on 98F800 chassis
Old 10-21-2012, 06:03 AM
Freshman User

Pollack Pete is starting off with a positive reputation.
One stick tranny.Yup,has power steering.Truck is in super solid condition.You can make me an offer.I'd like it gone before Winter snow comes.Thanks for looking.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:03 AM