Details? Seems like vehicles on your side of the line fair a little better than they do on mine. Must not salt as much or something.
Which line are we talking about? Anyway,
1. 51 F-1 460 V8, AT front disc brakes, dana 60 488 gear recent satin black paint $12,500 540-930-2225
2. 51 F-1, flat head V8, three on the tree $16,500 540-222-1934
3. Ford 51 PU ,EC 540-785-2267
4. Ford 51 PU, Rusn good. Have most parts for restoration. Extra flat head engine, (2) hoods 540-465-4061
5. Ford 52 1/2 ton. Disassembled fron front firewall forward, have all parts. Custom made oad ben ,355 ch*vy,primer, no rust, frame black. Gorgeous.540-662-9796
I was surprised to see so many at once. These ads are as in a local classified only weekly mag, but there are rare finds in here. It's where I found my truck. Number four sounds like a winner if you're looking for a project. Where are you located? I can check them out for you or anyone that's interested. Also surprised by the prices of the finished ones. Food for thought?