Details? Seems like vehicles on your side of the line fair a little better than they do on mine. Must not salt as much or something.
Which line are we talking about? Anyway,
1. 51 F-1 460 V8, AT front disc brakes, dana 60 488 gear recent satin black paint $12,500 540-930-2225
2. 51 F-1, flat head V8, three on the tree $16,500 540-222-1934
3. Ford 51 PU ,EC 540-785-2267
4. Ford 51 PU, Rusn good. Have most parts for restoration. Extra flat head engine, (2) hoods 540-465-4061
5. Ford 52 1/2 ton. Disassembled fron front firewall forward, have all parts. Custom made oad ben ,355 ch*vy,primer, no rust, frame black. Gorgeous.540-662-9796
I was surprised to see so many at once. These ads are as in a local classified only weekly mag, but there are rare finds in here. It's where I found my truck. Number four sounds like a winner if you're looking for a project. Where are you located? I can check them out for you or anyone that's interested. Also surprised by the prices of the finished ones. Food for thought?
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.