You guys know that there WILL be a next Navigator, right?
Yes, that's right. The Navigator AND the Expy will live on for another generation, and there are talks about an Aviator as well.
"- Navigator is being developed as a domestic Land Rover, not merely a tarted-up Expedition.
- As with F-150, the Navigator will feature extensive use of Aluminum throughout.
- EcoBoost V6 (3.5 or 3.7), NA V8 (5.0), and EcoBoost V8 (5.0) currently on the table.
- EcoBoost V8 will not be available in Expedition, while EcoBoost V6 and 5.0 will.
- No 6.2L.
- Potential for 5.0 to be dropped from program to create "all EcoBoost" powertrain lineup.
- 100% unique sheetmetal, glass, and interior.
- All-glass Vista roof, a la Edge/MKX, will be available.
- "Aviator" and Navigator may share a different SUV-only styling language, instead of trying to adapt split-wing.
- Natigator will be Lincoln's first ever SUV developed entirely by a Lincoln-specific studio."
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.