You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
You guys know that there WILL be a next Navigator, right?
Yes, that's right. The Navigator AND the Expy will live on for another generation, and there are talks about an Aviator as well.
"- Navigator is being developed as a domestic Land Rover, not merely a tarted-up Expedition.
- As with F-150, the Navigator will feature extensive use of Aluminum throughout.
- EcoBoost V6 (3.5 or 3.7), NA V8 (5.0), and EcoBoost V8 (5.0) currently on the table.
- EcoBoost V8 will not be available in Expedition, while EcoBoost V6 and 5.0 will.
- No 6.2L.
- Potential for 5.0 to be dropped from program to create "all EcoBoost" powertrain lineup.
- 100% unique sheetmetal, glass, and interior.
- All-glass Vista roof, a la Edge/MKX, will be available.
- "Aviator" and Navigator may share a different SUV-only styling language, instead of trying to adapt split-wing.
- Natigator will be Lincoln's first ever SUV developed entirely by a Lincoln-specific studio."
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.