Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Seriously torn right now....

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have never seen a guy so far up Davids tail pipe...

Wow...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I've never seen a guy with his own head so far up his own tailpipe before.

What's the big deal? I know of the guy as he worked on my truck and I'm very impressed with his knowledge and capability, might as well pass it on. If I can help him out than so be it, I want for him to stay in business. You guys can all talk about and send your money to Riffraff and when I talk about David and his shop it's a big deal?

I want to see these other guy's personal Billet engined 700hp 7.3 trucks built by their own hands and they we'll talk. Anyone?

Didn't think so.

ps, And that's just his wife's truck.

Btw, he has the fuel rail crossover for $45.00.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Texas Chain Ring

What's the big deal? I know of the guy as he worked on my truck and I'm very impressed with his knowledge and capability, might as well pass it on. If I can help him out than so be it, I want for him to stay in business. You guys can all talk about and send your money to Riffraff and when I talk about David and his shop it's a big deal?

I want to see these other guy's personal Billet engined 700hp trucks built by their own hands and they we'll talk. Anyone?

Didn't think so.

Fuel or HPx? I believe you are referring to the oil rail crossover.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
David does have good stuff, I don't think anyone is denying it, and last I checked he is still a sponsor here as well.

I think it's just your approach personally. You seem to "attack", as if many of us, haven't seen or heard of him or his products, or snow white.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Who's attacking whom? When did I attack anyone or their product? As for the injectors and the price I said it might be a difference in nozzles, didn't I? other than that I don't believe I attacked anyone, as a matter of fact I know I didn't.

Sheesh..

Old 10-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by BigAlsPSD
Fuel or HPx? I believe you are referring to the oil rail crossover.
Correct, oil. What's the purpose of that anyways?

Old 10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
Who's attacking whom? When did I attack anyone or their product? As for the injectors and the price I said it might be a difference in nozzles, didn't I? other than that I don't believe I attacked anyone, as a matter of fact I know I didn't.

Sheesh..

I agree that the price seems a little off.

Not attacking in this thread, but you get a read on people by being on here, and it seems as though you like to poke fun at Joe a little, so that "vibe" comes across as a little brash sometimes in all of your posts. I apologize, as I was just sharing my perception.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster

I want to see these other guy's personal Billet engined 700hp trucks built by their own hands and they we'll talk. Anyone?

Didn't think so.

... I've spent over $6k with David over the years...

I've also seen 5 or 6 windowed blocks from him...

His wife's rig is not billet "engined" matter of fact I am not even positive it has billet rods, but none the less...

If David would like to come sponsor this site, I might be more inclined to let your constant pimping go without a comment.

Have you even bought anything from DI?

Do you even know ANYTHING about these trucks or motors?

Its a HPO cross over... Has nothing to do with fuel...

High Pressure Oil Rail Crossover Kit

Old 10-15-2012, 09:27 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
David does have good stuff, I don't think anyone is denying it, and last I checked he is still a sponsor here as well.

I think it's just your approach personally. You seem to "attack", as if many of us, haven't seen or heard of him or his products, or snow white.
Snow white... LOL... I believe David finally put another motor in the old girl...LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
I agree that the price seems a little off.

Not attacking in this thread, but you get a read on people by being on here, and it seems as though you like to poke fun at Joe a little, so that "vibe" comes across as a little brash sometimes in all of your posts. I apologize, as I was just sharing my perception.
Have you seen Joe's posts on all of the forums? I have. I'd give him an A+ for brashness. How the heck did I ever get pulled into being compared to that? I simply posted that someone sells remanned for what I've come to conclude to be "normal" and Joe starts off with me, not the other way around. I don't mind it and I like Joe, I'm used to how he posts (and I've seen him talk ****** on every diesel forum their is in my researching diesels) but I'm not going to sit idly by back and just accept it. Tit for tat is all.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by CSIPSD
... I've spent over $6k with David over the years...

I've also seen 5 or 6 windowed blocks from him...

His wife's rig is not billet "engined" matter of fact I am not even positive it has billet rods, but none the less...

If David would like to come sponsor this site, I might be more inclined to let your constant pimping go without a comment.

Have you even bought anything from DI?

Do you even know ANYTHING about these trucks or motors?

Its a HPO cross over... Has nothing to do with fuel...

High Pressure Oil Rail Crossover Kit
I talked to him two days ago, asked him how to get my truck like his wives. He told me then that it was all Billet engine, over 30k dollars worth. He's going to check my rods and we'll take it from there. No way can I afford anything like that but I'll be willing to get this one 400-ish if pmr and if forged, 500-ish. Today it's sitting at 313 with only a chip fully on the pedal.

I just had my transmission rebuilt by DI, duh...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
Have you seen Joe's posts on all of the forums? I have. I'd give him an A+ for brashness. How the heck did I ever get pulled into being compared to that? I simply posted that someone sells remanned for what I've come to conclude to be "normal" and Joe starts off with me, not the other way around. I don't mind it and I like Joe, I'm used to how he posts (and I've seen him talk ****** on every diesel forum their is in my researching diesels) but I'm not going to sit idly by back and just accept it. Tit for tat is all.
Yes I have.

And I was wrong, DI is not listed in the vendor section, although I thought they used to be.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Injectors

Confused... I dont see DI injectors listed anywhere on his site for the price you quoted...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
See post #15, first page. I have seen them listed on there before, can't say why they're not there now, but he does have them.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:48 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
See post #15, first page. I have seen them listed on there before, can't say why they're not there now, but he does have them.
Post #15 is still on this page...lol Just giving you a hard time, change your settings.

but it is just a link to the DI homepage, not to injectors specifically like Joe posted a link to.

Quick Reply: Seriously torn right now....