Sponsored by: Moser

2013 F150 Limited Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 F150 Limited Pics

Well I had to go and see the black 2013 Limited F150 at the local dealer. The tuxedo black is always nice and this one just got there yesterday and still had all the protective wrap on it. I wanted to see what it looked like and what that RED and black interior looked like. Here are some pics I took of it...and some of the inside. Sorry that my reflection was in som eof the pics...it was hard to see that on my iPhone. I wanted to show some of the truck to all of you that haven't sen one yet.

22 inch rims looked nice and would look even better when they are cleaned up.

Still with the wrappers on it all over the truck actually!

Oh so sexy HID headlights!! The pics on the Ford website were misleading looking like they were actually smoked covers...they are not.

The front grill looks really nice!

Touch pad entry for those of you that lock your keys in the truck?

Of course the easy fill for the trucks...don't know how I feel about this!

The Limited lettering was protected with this plastic overlay...interesting.

The Limited floor panel!

These are the red and black bucket seats for the black limited...no other color is available! There was also red stitching on the door panels.

The new sized Navi screen and button configuration...sweet looking!!!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:44 PM
QwkTrip
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The worst thing about the Limited is the big emblem down the side of the bed. Looks just as stupid in person.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:49 PM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
The back power and vents. (sorry it did not come out clearer)

The shifter and cup holders...they looked really nice.

Some plug ins inside the storage compartment area between the seats.

I took it out for a ride and it was cool to put the first several miles on a brand new truck. The ride was surprisingly still very smooth with the 22 inch rims. I really don't think I like the red enough and besides the truck does not have the max tow...so on the Ford website it says it can only tow 7300 lbs. and only has 1300 lbs. payload!!! NOT!!! I guess if someone really doesn't have much to tow if anything it would be great.

The new Navi screen is really nice but I didn't have a lot of time to play with it.
The one thing I did NOT like was when you go to get in the truck the seat reverts all the way back and exposes the seat railing that I gouged my angle on getting in the truck (I was wearing shorts...and it promptly took off some skin)

The hood is cool because they have basically incorporated the same styling as the Super Duty. Anyway hope you guys enjoy seeing it.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:54 PM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by QwkTrip
The worst thing about the Limited is the big emblem down the side of the bed. Looks just as stupid in person.
I agree I would probably have them remove it if I were to buy one.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:28 AM
blueovelboy
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not liking the limited on the bed and the red seats has to go and the red stitching kind made me fell like its stole it from the raptor but that's just me. i don't like the grill as much as the old 6 bar grill, and the HID's seem cool guess if your in to that style.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:43 AM
j.grif
Elder User
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by PrinceValium
The back power and vents. (sorry it did not come out clearer)

The shifter and cup holders...they looked really nice.

Some plug ins inside the storage compartment area between the seats.

I took it out for a ride and it was cool to put the first several miles on a brand new truck. The ride was surprisingly still very smooth with the 22 inch rims. I really don't think I like the red enough and besides the truck does not have the max tow...so on the Ford website it says it can only tow 7300 lbs. and only has 1300 lbs. payload!!! NOT!!! I guess if someone really doesn't have much to tow if anything it would be great.

The new Navi screen is really nice but I didn't have a lot of time to play with it.
The one thing I did NOT like was when you go to get in the truck the seat reverts all the way back and exposes the seat railing that I gouged my angle on getting in the truck (I was wearing shorts...and it promptly took off some skin)

The hood is cool because they have basically incorporated the same styling as the Super Duty. Anyway hope you guys enjoy seeing it.
You can go into settings and turn off easy exit feature so that the seats will stay put, I dont like this feature on mine and did so, seemslike a waste to keep operating a power seat every time you shut off and start up.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:09 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,221 Likes on 803 Posts
Watching a limited roll down the highway is a pretty thing, a very nicely done truck. But they have so many gadgets and I have so little confidence that they won't break.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:45 AM
BMWBig6
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where did the ambient lighting switch and control go? Is it now embedded in the My Ford Touch interface?

Also, is there still a USB port under the HVAC controls on the center stack? Or has it been relocated to within the center storage compartment? (Trying to determine if there is still only USB1 and USB2, or if Ford added a USB3 and USB4!)

Old 10-11-2012, 08:17 AM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by j.grif
You can go into settings and turn off easy exit feature so that the seats will stay put, I dont like this feature on mine and did so, seemslike a waste to keep operating a power seat every time you shut off and start up.
Thats good to know because I would hate to bang my leg on it daily!!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:49 AM
JB78f150
Posting Guru
Like everything about it. The only thing that throws me a little is the red in the seats. Kind of an ugly color to me. If it was a different shade it would be better.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:01 PM
blueovelboy
Elder User
Originally Posted by JB78f150
Like everything about it. The only thing that throws me a little is the red in the seats. Kind of an ugly color to me. If it was a different shade it would be better.
looks more like a burnt orange with a tint of pink to me but i am color dumb at times!

Old 10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
96 Ford Flareside
Junior User
Ford's actually putting red interiors in trucks again!!! Is it only available in the limited models or can you get the red interior in a lariat, XLT, etc...?

Never mind, I looked it up on the ford website, red is only available on the limited model, bummer.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:34 PM
msalyer
Senior User
Don't like the wheels and tires. Not enough sidewall for me, old school I am.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:52 PM
QwkTrip
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Only a mentally disturbed person would spend that much money for a couple extra features. Same reason it comes with red interior.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM
juneau76
Postmaster
I like that you "had to" go look at it. Lol. Thanks for posting the pics. I've never seen a Limited in person before.

Quick Reply: 2013 F150 Limited Pics