Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Posting Guru

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
Boonesborough Boogie Nationals

The Boonesborough Boogie Nationals is this weekend. My best friend and I are going to meet up and go on Saturday. We're not showing, just looking around. He has a very nice Ford Lightning, by the way. All blacked out, as they were meant to be.

Has anyone else been lately? I've not been in a few years, and I hope it hasn't turned into a bunch of "Tuners" and expensive show room cars. Nothing against them, but that's not why I go. I go for the old hot rods, old trucks, sixty's/early seventy's muscle cars, and the hamburgers.

I'll take my camera, but I usually get so involved looking at the cars, I forget to take pictures.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
I can't make it, but it certainly sounds like a good time! If you can, take some pictures of some cars and trucks and post them!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Senior User

52 Ford F1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Andrew Shelton
Is there a site for the show I can check out? I am on the fence about trying to make it for the same reasons you mentioned.... I am a fan of the older stuff.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Posting Guru

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52 Ford F1 View Post
Is there a site for the show I can check out? I am on the fence about trying to make it for the same reasons you mentioned.... I am a fan of the older stuff.
They have a website:
Welcome to the Southern Knights of Central Kentucky Car Club

2011 Pix here:

I talked to a guy from another club today that said they have a ton of the older stuff there. He said I won't be disappointed.

Edit: I like what I'm seeing in the right side of the second pic below.
Attached Images

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Posting Guru

Pictures from the 2012 show

I posted the pictures over in the 48-56 forum, so more than just the Kentucky people would find them.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...-car-show.html

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Posting Guru

Just a reminder

Click the image to open in full size.

Just a reminder; The Southern Knights of Central Kentucky "Boonesborough Boogie Nationals" car show is October 11-13, 2013.

Last year they had over 800 cars, with plenty of Ford Trucks.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 08-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Since it's a weekend, I MIGHT be able to actually make it.... Just depends on work, etc.

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 09-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Posting Guru

Bump

Just a reminder. It's coming.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 09-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffieTrucker View Post

Just a reminder. It's coming.
If work allows and funds aren't dried up I'll try to make it!

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 10-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Posting Guru

Bump

It's almost here!

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Posting Guru

This Weekend!

Last reminder, it's this weekend.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-10-2013, 07:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter